Excitement Post! Armor Kit Completion is on the Horizon!

Dark CMF

Well, after six days short of eight months on the wait list, I now have been told that my kit from RT-Mod has a completion estimate of the 2nd-3rd week of May.

So just about a month until it should be ready to ship! BIG BROWN BOX is imminent!!

After your tremendous blaster build, I can't wait to see the armor posts!!!! :)

LoL... I have to finish that blaster build now. LoL

Congrats. :duim:

I am expecting a big brown box myself right now- it's so much fun, but at the same time the anticipation is killing me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm really good right now. LoL.

I'm sure that come mid-May, I'll be getting ridiculous though. I just have to make sure that I don't ignore my responsibilities on the 18th of May (my wife's birthday) whether the big brown box(es) are in my possession at the time.

Edited by Dark CMF

I'm really good right now. LoL.

I'm sure that come mid-May, I'll be getting ridiculous though. I just have to make sure that I don't ignore my responsibilities on the 18th of May (my wife's birthday) whether the big brown box(es) are in my possession at the time.

The wife has to come first, especially on her birthday!

The wife has to come first, especially on her birthday!

Absolutely. Especially since earlier tonight she agreed to let me order an additional bucket (Stunt) with my kit!

And thank you everyone for the encouraging words - I know that all of you can understand and share my excitement on this one! LoL

Edited by Dark CMF

I have it on good word that you won't be taking as many photo's as your blaster build LOL :D

There is a very good chance that the "NatGeoTrooper" may not show up for that one.  Your source is surprisingly aware.  LoL 

Absolutely. Especially since earlier tonight she agreed to let me order an additional bucket (Stunt) with my kit!

And thank you everyone for the encouraging words - I know that all of you can understand and share my excitement on this one! LoL

Two buckets? Niiiice!  It sounds like your wife is a keeper!

Two buckets? Niiiice!  It sounds like your wife is a keeper!

It counted as my birthday present, but that's alright. LoL. You're correct in your assessment, she is definitely a keeper. :D