80.00 for armor!

vecspeed12

If that was in fact the Supreme edition, I've seen folks do some amazing things with those ;)

It's made and shipped from China. I've been there and the term copyright is almost non existent. These are most likely factory back door copies of Rubies since the bulk of their products are manufactured in China. Plus this set is fiberglass!

Chances are the quality is sub par and the details will be no better than than a Rubies.

However for the price it may be worth it for a teenish Halloween costume. If I could make it fit my 10 year old son, I'd consider it. :)

Edited by toybiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

$80 would be a too-good-to-be-true price even for a Rubies.  And it is.  This and similar listings from China were ebay scams.  Check the recent negative reviews.  The seller apparently front-loaded all positive reviews with small sales and then attempted to perpetrate this scam selling lots of nonexistent costumes before the negative reviews came in.