like to put new rules out

walt

With this new info.... i say we just ban him. he is obviously a, as Jim put it "freak-mind-job-forum-weirdo" lol ....and as such has still shown no proof or even that he has any clue how recasting works lol. That comment in my making the ESB greeblies thread has got to be one of the dumbest things ive read in a while. Its obvious he has no idea what recasting is and likely just figured out by trolling the forums that "its bad" so he used that approach to attack a member of the legion, which happened to be me.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeff16-bit

I see the lies haven't stopped. Darth Vorhees has been spreading lies to other detachments in an attempt to get my accounts banned when in reality it is him who would be banned. He even went as far as to try and hack into my accounts. This is what you are supporting by protecting this man and his recasting attempts!

No actually I SEE that the lies havent stopped......I find it hysterical how you keep saying i tried to do what you actually did or what happened to you, you moron. I couldnt hack anything if i tried. But its obvious your pretty good at it "Jeff" Because YOU hacked all of my accounts today. Good job. Did you have fun?

Ā 

You realize members can just check these things themselves and see your full of it right?

Edited by Darth Voorhees

I see the lies haven't stopped. Darth Vorhees has been spreading lies to other detachments in an attempt to get my accounts banned when in reality it is him who would be banned. He even went as far as to try and hack into my accounts. This is what you are supporting by protecting this man and his recasting attempts!

Ā 

Bourdon of proof is on you NOT him. The person who needs to stop lying is you. We already know you are not who you say you are, so either provide proof to all your claims or just leave him and the 501st community alone.

i am actually going to start ignoring this waste of life. I think if we all do the same he will eventually give up because he wont be getting any more attention or reactions. So with this, i will now ignore this loser. bye bye "Jeff"

I told some people that I wasn't going to ban you, because it's too easy to circumvent. But now I'm fed up with this crap. Jeff, you have been banned, and if I see any new accounts created by you, they will also be banned on the spot.

Hes at it again on Krayt clan...impersonating me now...

Ā 

His is the top post... ..he duplicated my entire profile...the post says " I decided not to make these kits, Jeff is right, im a recaster so i quit"

hesback_zpsdcb4e045.jpg

Edited by Darth Voorhees

So if anyone sees me post anything dumb..check the name has 2 "o"s in it and check the post count/EIB cohorts etc and such

Ā 

This is rediculous Ive never seen anything like this in my life. What did i do to this guy? i dont get it!

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Thanks man :)

Ā 

and thanks everyone for the overwhelming support...please if you see anything odd posted by me or someone that seems like me, just double check that it is in fact me.

Ā 

I want this to be over as much as you people and i hate that i have to burden you all with this losers crap.

Man, this is weird... This guy is crazy.

Ill be on the look out over the MEPD.

Hope he doesnt show over there, he doesn't want to mess with a Sandtrooper brotherhood.

Ā 

Saludos.

Edited by iconoclasta_88

i didnt do anything! thats what is so ridiculous! On Krayt Clan, i posted in an old thread of mine, that i wanted to make a tusken base mask...he out of nowhere (had 4 posts from 2006) says "make sure you show proof, gotta make sure this is legit." So i answered him saying i will just like i always do...yadda yadda. Then i get bombarded with PMs saying im a thief and a liar and im going to recast "his freinds" mask...saying "im gonna let everyone know what kind of liar and thief you are..etc etc.

Ā 

I have no idea, i really dont. He's either jealous, knows that i want to move up to bigger props and is trying to knock me out, or is just a crazy forum troll.

Ā 

however...i would steal his bacon! :P

Edited by Darth Voorhees