like to put new rules out

walt

The locked thread about lou being a recaster...To stop needless blasting how about a minimum number of posts ??a guy cant just make a name and come on here blasters a blazen.....that would put a bad taste in my mouth if someone said that about me or any of us that have been around a while

And thanks for locking it so quick well done staff...i mean that!...anyway it can be erased?.

And just thinking out loud here about the new rule...thoughts?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone is calling another a recaster and has no proof of this is wrong . if said person has proof then show it you just cant flap your mouth . calling one a recaster is a strong statement and you must have something to back it up

+1

Ā 

Additionally, we need a definition of "recasting".Ā 

I'm with Walt....it really bothers me that there is even a thread that is titled " DVH recaster "Ā 

Ā 

even though it is locked

Edited by Redforce

I'm with Walt....it really bothers me that there is even a thread that is titled " DVH recaster "Ā 

Ā 

even though it is locked

Ā Bothers you? lol man it sickens me to see that...but im guessing this is what this person wanted. I still have no clue what this is about out of nowhere..ugh.

Guest jeff16-bit

It figures that this would happen. You all like him so you are protecting his recasting by creating new rules so people can't air perfectly legitimate grievances against criminals like him. You also censor my posts because they simply conflict with your interests. I see the membership here is just as bad as darth vorhees and his blatant recasting. He is a criminal and should be punished for it not supported just because you like him. Playing favorites isn't helping new naive members from being hurt by this man!

Are you kidding me jeff? I ban you from the KC so you come here and threaten and harass lou now? I can't believe your bs and you are lucky I am not an admin here too or you would've been banned already for spreading your lies.

Jeff-16 you are doing nothing but disrupting things here..... you have nothing but a big mouth coming off like a phony tattle tale with nothing to show. You signed up on here 2 days ago and have shown nothing for the detachment but harassed us...<br /><br />Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Edited by Redforce

Jeff..i want to see your proof. Show me something i recast, and prove that it is recast. Id love for you to do that.

Ā 

And this "attempting to recast" thing is absurd...you cant accuse someone of attempting to recast something just because they said they wanted to make one. Thats like accusing someone of attempting to steal a candy bar cuz they went into a candy store lol

Ā 

These people like me because they actually know me, some for years. You obviously do not.

Ā 

So who exactly has been hurt by my "blatant recasting"? Wouldnt that mean obvious recasting? So again...where is the proof..what did i recast? and prove to us all that whatever it is, is infact recast by me.

Ā 

i think i apparently ruffled someones feathers on KC just because i said i wanted to make a tusken mask. Which is absurd because noone can stop me from doing that reguardless of who makes them. Then you come upo with this, story that im going to recast someone elses mask. ...well honestly, if i was going to be stupid enough to do such a thing, why on earth would i even say i was going to make a mask...that would be even more stupid. Im sure you will say something like "well your pretty stupoid so it makes sence" like you did in PM to me on the KC boards yesterday.

Ā 

Again, your claims are False, unwarranted and unproven.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

All the accusations, yet Jeff is being dishonest.Ā  Why not come out and say who you are, where you are really from, and what your real story is.Ā  No one is in bed with darth vorhees, but all you have made is many accusations, and name calling.Ā  Show some proof.

Ā 

Also with you claim in DV's other thread about

I will not be censored by the admins here.

Ā 

Ā 

What a joke, the admin tool box is almost never used to it's fullest potential.Ā  You could be censored, deleted, erased, banned, put on post approval, or a combination there of, just to name a few.Ā  Your existence on the forum shows how tolerant the staff is and will to have people's voices heard.Ā  But all the claims with big talk and no proof wears thin quick.

It figures that this would happen. You all like him so you are protecting his recasting by creating new rules so people can't air perfectly legitimate grievances against criminals like him. You also censor my posts because they simply conflict with your interests. I see the membership here is just as bad as darth vorhees and his blatant recasting. He is a criminal and should be punished for it not supported just because you like him. Playing favorites isn't helping new naive members from being hurt by this man!

you gotta prove it man!

Ā 

just archive the post.Ā  that's what the archive is for!

just archive the post.Ā  that's what the archive is for!

No, that's not what the archive is for. Locking the thread is more appropriate.

Ā 

Archiving is for dealing with old threads with no activity. Same (high level) affect but with two different purposes. Under the hood, archiving does more than just locking.