image-127.jpg

TD:

image-131.jpg

image-128.jpg

image-114.jpg

I think that's all folks

Be kind

TK-73511

I got them from another trooper (mason Barker) who retired his armour earlier this year. He said he got them from your Karin!? If they aren't yours then I don't know the origin. :(

Hey Clive! Thank you for your application for EIB ANH Stunt.  We don;t get to see too many BFA armor sets. Yours is a nice build! Let's get to it and look at your armor!

CRL Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Your armor meets all the requirements for EIB. 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Your armor is a good fit to you! If I had any comments, it would be regarding certain details. Although it doesn't affect your applications, Your TD clips are not matched. One side is squared and one side is rounded at the corners. Also, the clips should not overlap the control panel. I would suggest this slight adjustment be made. 

Centurion Suggestions:

It would seem from many of the details you have on your armor that you intend on applying for Centurion. This program relies heavily on the specific details. There are some adjustments that should be considered here prior to a Centurion application. First, look into sealing the shim seams on your sides. The rivet placements are correct in that you placed them on the shim itself. ABS paste can go a long way to clean up those shim lines and make that seam come close to disappearing. 10894908813_f23848e826_o.jpgYou can see in this masterful example that it can be done well!  Next is a point regarding your blaster. The height of your scope rail is a bit excessive. This is an easy fix using the present scope rail you have. Your goal is to have it be roughly 10 MM above the blaster surface. Next I wanted to discuss the details on your helmet. Handpainting the details is always a challenge. I commend you for taking on the task! I would suggest a couple changes, however. image-122.jpgYou painted your rear trap vent lines all in a row aligned vertically. The vent lines should be in the shape of the trapezoid itself with the outer most lines angled then becoming more vertical as they reach the center. gallery_12157_15_6924.jpgThe other thing I would look into is an adjustment on your cheek stripes. They are curved correctly and the correct color but they are very thick making them seem bunched together. I think your placement is good, they just need to be thinned out a bit. image-125.jpggallery_12157_15_19287.jpg

Make sure you have all the correct Centurion photos on your application updated with any changes you make.

Your armor looks great and with that, I'd like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!!!!  

Awesome news Clive, congrats mate another BFA armour in the ranks of EIB :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Now with a little work you can join me in the Centuron ranks and that will make two BFA's to achieve the standard ;)

Great job trooper.