Any Star Wars Toy Collectors here?

Haribon72

Sorry if this topic has been posted before.   I'm getting ready to start another project and I have decided to sell off some of Star Wars toy collection (1997-2012) and possibly other "garage sale" items.  In the past, I did the whole eBay and Craiglist thing.    eBay takes their cut after the sale and I don't feel comfortable meeting strangers on Craigslist.   I will be using paypal as the transaction vehicle or maybe I might find a local buyer in my local Garrison (free pick up).

So... any Star Wars Toy Collectors here in FISD?   The wife and I are putting together the SW lots and hope I can sell them off in the commissary section here on FISD.   I just wanted to see if there are any collectors here.

Thanks!

Sorry if this topic has been posted before.   I'm getting ready to start another project and I have decided to sell off some of Star Wars toy collection (1997-2012) and possibly other "garage sale" items.  In the past, I did the whole eBay and Craiglist thing.    eBay takes their cut after the sale and I don't feel comfortable meeting strangers on Craigslist.   I will be using paypal as the transaction vehicle or maybe I might find a local buyer in my local Garrison (free pick up).

So... any Star Wars Toy Collectors here in FISD?   The wife and I are putting together the SW lots and hope I can sell them off in the commissary section here on FISD.   I just wanted to see if there are any collectors here.

Thanks!

Star Wars collectors and fans here on the FISD.. nooooo way, never!

Post em, I'm sure you'll get takers :D

hahahahaha!  Thanks guys for the cheers!    The wife is going through my collection (oh boy) and together we're going through them all.    I should have everything ready by the end of the month!

I think you'll find that it is we who are excited, about a great many things.

Post 'em... Someone will buy some things (I'll be keeping an eye out!) ;)

I usually only collect vintage, but I have a bad habit of picking up SW stuff that I like, (All of it according to the wife!)

So, YES!

Interested party here too.