Author Kevin J. Anderson Potential TK Project

TK-1422

Last night I was speaking with honorary 501st member and Star Wars book author Kevin J. Anderson and thought it might be cool to get him a set of TK armor for display in his home and possibly wear if we can get it to fit him (he didn't think he could fit in armor, but I know he could if it was adjusted to fit correctly). His wife Rebecca Moesta (also a kids Star Wars author) said she'd love to see him kitted out in armor.

If you aren't aware, he's written a ton of Star Wars novels and always requests 501st troopers at his numerous book signings across the world. He's a very big fan of the 501st Legion and has always treated us troopers well by getting us signed books whenever we troop for him.

I thought it might possibly be a cool idea to see if we as a group might be interested as a potential group project and could pool together and get him a set like the Clonetrooper Detachment and UK Garrison did in putting together a wearable RC for Republic Commando author Karen Travis a few years ago.

If someone in Det Leadership might be interested in heading this project up for him, I'm certain the Mountain Garrison & I could assemble it for him and deliver it as he's local to us and I'm certain he'd really appreciate the gift and I'd get lots of photos.

Mull it over and let me know. I just thought it might be a potentially cool Detachment project and I know he'd think it'd be the coolest thing ever if we might be able to pull together as a group and do it for him.

Kev

TX-1422

Oh, that's a pretty cool idea.

I'll be watching to see what comes of it. He has made some very significant contributions to the EU indeed!