TK-60918 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[RS*][116]

Hey Greg!

Thank you for your Centurion application. I know you made some changes to your Centurion application from your EIB application to properly represent your armor. You have successfully done that.

Ā 

CRL Requirements:

All photo submissions have been presented and required armor elements are present. With that, I want to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!!

Ā 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

I know that the straps holding your drop boxes slip outĀ occasionally. Personally, I think they cut the notch out of the wrong side. I think it should be notched out at the belt rivet between the canvas belt and plastic belt not the ab button so they can be fully moved to the end and stay there. perhaps you could notch that out or put a couple stitches in the belt to keep them in place if it continues to be an issue.

Nice re-paint of the ab buttons!!

Ā 

Now get out there and rock your Garrison, trooper!!!! You will make them proud!

.Ā 

Thank you for all the help gazmosis i appreciate the advice and patience you and Locitus have i am going to rework the belt soon so i can more accurately represent my garrison lol thank you for noticing the re-paint. I couldn't be happier right now. Centurion feels amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats Zoekoner! I was just browsing through yours and TehCaveman's threads wishing I had a set to work on (you both look fantastic btw) ....later this year....later....

Ā 

Thank you brother

• 6 months later...

Looks great. I have been using submission photos as references and didn't even look at who it was till now. Lol thanks for all of your help

Lol you could have asked i would have just sent them

• Like 1