I don't have little blue helmets to give away...

Dark PWF

Great news Tim! Congrats to you and your family. May you all live a long and prosper...wait, wrong movie. Can't believe I almost finished that! May the force be with your new little one!

Been waiting for this!!!. So you need 2 sets now!...tell him we all said welcome!..and congratulations to you , wife doing ok?

Well, I've got the blue and the white one, so it should be a few more years before I need another one. Wife is recovering. Ups and downs (C-Section) so she's taking her meds like a good mommy. I'm just praying that she is well enough to be up and about regularly when I go back to work on Monday. (Thanks for asking, btw!)

How's the Walt household doing in recovery/adjustment?

Congrats, you truly have taken a first step in to a larger world. Your life will change in many ways. The first year is tough, but take tons of photos. They won't stay that little for long!

Congratulations Tim!  Our first one was hours followed by a C-section.  Your wife is going to be fine.  Amazingly strong those women.