How does it fit and ride?

How does it feel?

Hot weather? Cold Weather?

Good stretch?

Stitching?

Any other info about it I should know? 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I personally do not like the 1-peice and have found a 2-peice suit is much better for bio breaks. :)

Check out Eastbay.com for an alternative:

----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

The eastbay top works great and is available with black stitching, but the new eastbay tights have colored stitching which is difficult to blacken out. I would search for another brand for the tights.

Yet another place to buy it....

My mate bought it direct from  -------------

As I said, he reckons its great and a bunch of our local Garrison members did a bulk buy a while back which convinced me to order last night. Do your own currency conversions and get the best deal depending on postage.

Oh, type in "501st Legion" to the stormtrooper undersuit cart and you get a 3 pound discount.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 4/1/2014 at 2:17 AM, Griffin-X said:

I personally do not like the 1-peice and have found a 2-peice suit is much better for bio breaks. :)

Check out Eastbay.com for an alternative:

------------

That link doesn't come in black pants. As RampantLion said, it doesn't look like you can get black tights anymore, and the tops are limited run out supplies too. Shame......

This is the exact one I have.  RS Props included it in their package deal.  It is from Extreme Racing.

I'm 6'0 and hover around 190 lbs.  It has a nice snug fit to it.  It can be a little toasty though.  If you're in a hot area, I'd go with something else.  If you're in a somewhat cool/cold area, it's perfect.  It also adds just a tad bit of padding for snug armor.  It does pull sweat away as it says.  I also wear a thin sweat wicking shirt and bicycle shorts underneath.  I do feel, since it has some thickness to it, that it prevents scapes/pokes in the event of a sharp cut of the plastic.  Of course, you'd want to prevent those in the long run regardless.  You also will not have to worry about bunching or stuff like that.

A downfall of the suit is that I've noticed it is starting to fade.  Not super bad or anything, but a tad.  It is fabric so it will fade.  Also, even though it is a benefit too, it is pretty snug.  Some people don't like that.  I definitely don't have the body to wear this without the armor lolol.

It will come down to personal preference.  This suit is my main suit I wear.  I have a set of UnderArmor, but I really enjoy the overall feel of the suit.

Edited by SmilesLikeJoker