Sketchy? Ebay Armor Seller.

No, I never said to go with CTM. There's a whole thread about them on here. We know they bought an ATA suit and cast off them then claimed they were given moulds.  MTK doesn't have any sale threads just message MTK for armor kits. Theres no reason to go with CTM. ATA, AP, and MTK are all way better choices. 

Okay thank you, I've inquired AP, ATA and MTK debating on prices now.

Would it be looked down upon to have a set of CTM submitted? From other buyers of CTM I've heard its decent, making EIB often and $100-$150 less on the damage.

MTK sells a very good kit with lots of extras that you won't have to spend time/money sourcing. I went Centurion with MTK and there's a couple others that look very good and are just a couple small items away from Centurion, as well.

My Cent thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26625-tk-31100-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-mtk113/

Okay, I may go with MTK. I checked in with him and he said a couple weeks he will be selling again. What extras are included? Pretty good to know if I'm going to put in another $100 or so

Mike's kit is complete from the standpoint that he includes the following items in addition to the armor:

All required helmet decals matching your build. EG ANH or ESB

Hovi type mike tips

S trim for helmet neck

Brow trim

Both TK and TD sniper knee plates

Ab button decals

Ear stripes decals

Ear rank stripes decals

Hardware such as rivets, nuts, washers, bolts and even split rivets.

Aside from boots, gloves, under body suit, neck seal and a holster his kit is fairly complete. It was my first armor and I am nearing completion. It has its quirks like almost every other maker I've read about but if you are patient and willing to do plenty of research it will pay off. The effort required will be the same regardless of your armor choice.

Remember its your $$$ and you are building this for you not us. You will get what you pay for in the long run but any armor can be made to look great with enough effort and $$$. Plenty of treads covering that subject.

For me total price is a consideration for something that may get worn less than a handful of times a year but if accuracy is high on the importance meter, consider getting a TM.

Good luck.

The thing is mixed reviews.. Everyone has their own opinion.. And I've seen armor sets that he has made with further talking to him.. The reason I'm holding back from buying it is the name. CTM I'm afraid if bought I won't be able to get in the garrison just because of CTM. I've spoken to other GMLS and they have accepted this armor.. So why can't my garrison simply because its a known recast? Technically.. Everything is recast from something.. I Dont understand the bias 501st has against some good quality makers of armor :/ why stick to a list of 5 makers (minimum selection 'theres got to be more then 5 armor makers') that only the FISD approves? Not being harsh.. Just asking.

Kyle, as the GML who rejected your armor, I have to clear this up.

I did not reject you because you had a recast.  You need to quit making that statement.

You armor was rejected because of the quality of the entire costume as a whole.

I have approved at least one 'Ebay' armor recently, but the guy had to do a BUNCH of work to it.  

In the end, his was just good enough to go.

You need to steer clear of Ebay for this stuff.  There are plenty of reputable vendors available.

You might have to wait, but it's worth it.