therm3.jpg

Action.jpg

clamshell.jpg

elast.jpg

gloves.jpg

Sniperplate.jpg

ABbutton.jpg

thank you for your consideration 

Thank you and thank you for the update Locitus lol i would have waited to post if i had know the wait is killing me... I just want to know if im up to muster. :)

Hey Greg. I don't leave until tomorrow so I can fit your EIB application in. So let's take a look at your armor!!!

CRL Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Your armor meets all requirements to pass. Welcome to EIB and congratulations!!!!!

Other- Armor Fit /Assembly:

I noticed that you repainted the ab buttons-good call. RS always paints them too small. They do look a little shaky around the edges. This is an easy fix by dipping a brush in thinner. Dab the excess off so the brush is just damp and massage the edges you don;t want until the paint dissolves. You will see the difference with cleaner lines around the buttons! 

I hate to say this, but your arms are on backwards. On the forearms, there is a raised ridge that the cover strip sits on top of and on the other side there is not one. The raised ridge should be on top of your arm. This will also change the "thumbprint" in your bicep to the proper left arm. This won't affect your application but it is nice to wear your armor properly ;)

Centurion Suggestions:

I have no real construction changes to suggest. When you submit your pics, make sure you take one with the drop boxes of your belt aligning with the end of the belt. They seem a little far in. You may want to dab the Thermal Detonator screws with a black marker. Not a requirement but it is more accurate. Make sure you have all required photos taken and you should be set.

Congrats on your pass again!!!!

I did this to the other set of armor i had and during the course of activities the shins would slide down and "lock" up on my ankle bones... Is there a remedy for that?

And thanks Caveman

Edited by zoekoner

• 2 weeks later...