Calling Star Wars fans! Help a fellow trooper out!

Dday

So about a month or so ago I entered a contest on the RPF where the contest creator bought a handful of 12' ironman with an idea that the contest participants would repaint the Ironmen in a specific scheme. I was interested when Boba Fett was listed as a entry!

So I threw my hat into the ring to paint Boba Fett.

Now, what I need of you! The winner of the voting for best in show will get a $50 prize and a trophy! Muhahahha! If I win this I will use the funds to buy parts for the TM kit I recently bought, like holster, neckseal and so on.

So I"m not saying vote for me, but rather go there, and if you think mine was good, then vote for me, support another star wars fan trying to turn the galaxy into star wars characters one 12' figure at a time.

You will likely need a RPF account on the forums to do this, but like any forum, thats easy enough.

http://www.therpf.com/f78/please-vote-iron-man-hall-titans-12-figure-repaint-contest-please-vote-209360/

Thanks, and may the Force be With you!

Edited by Dday

Well, it looks like politicians have it right, lobbying for votes... the way to go.

Again, if you think another one is better... vote for it!

But it's nice if you like mine :D

I took the 501st CRL on th ipad next to me while I was painting to try and get some of the details in there. At first I just wanted to paint in the dent on the helmet and the left side of the chest but I didn't think it really captured the feeling. So out comes the dremel and a little drilling later, viola, 2 really nice dents. Put some paint in them and boom!

Thanks for all the support!