Solo ESB DL-44

I know this is not a TK Blaster but since it was mentioned on my other threads I have had some PM for some pictures. So here is my Solo ESB Solo Blaster. Same durable resin, SEM paint dry brushed, Aluminum Scope rail and Hex bolts. I will be offering these blasters as well as my other E-11s :)

FYI, I also have the greeblie to make the Luke rather than Han
1_zps483554e7.jpeg

7_zpsbb0bbf6d.jpeg

2_zpsff8c50e9.jpeg

4_zps4e232a6c.jpeg

3_zps29634e07.jpeg

6_zpsf06cf01b.jpeg

5_zps7aa8ef6c.jpeg

9_zps5ae13386.jpeg

8_zps940f2d15.jpeg

is that the standard configuration for the ESB scope rail?

Yes Sir :)

Dude that is sweet....

Thank you

I love the fact that you have just about the same amount of weathering on your hands lol

I know...its kind of like a trademark now. People are like "Thats Strikers picture" lol...I would hope its because they recognize the work but I know its the weathered hands :P

hey striker... have you ever considered making a denix kit add on set of greeblies for the greedo killer/esb han/esb luke and then the standard DL 44?

it would be really really cool for me to have a set like that to add to a metal denix.

then I can use a swaping scope rail design to move my m19 scope from e-11 to DL 44

hey striker... have you ever considered making a denix kit add on set of greeblies for the greedo killer/esb han/esb luke and then the standard DL 44?

it would be really really cool for me to have a set like that to add to a metal denix.

then I can use a swaping scope rail design to move my m19 scope from e-11 to DL 44

Yes, I am working on them currently but keep getting side tracked with E-11s :P

I have sold just the add ons before I redid the molds and added more accurate parts. So far for the Greedo Killer I have the grill and M9 flash hider and am building up a mount and have a buddy that might let me cast his scope, if not that will have to wait for the search lol. As for  the regular ANH I have all the parts but still need to mold them and I want to upgrade my scope mount. I am also very close to completly my ROTJ one as well. 

Now I am also working on my skiff guard blaster and just acquired the nemrod speargun to make the Relby blast "Cloud city" blaster :P

I'm trying to figure out how to make scope replicas of the internal parts... does anyone know how they are made inside?

the mirror configuration sure would be fun to see... or the lens system.

Verne,

http://darkenergycreations.com/stillavailable.aspx

Here is the link to where I ordered the "Tomtit" engine part for my comlink. He has a Denix kit avaliable. Flash Hinder. Scope part colling vents, etc. Maybe he can make more Comlink parts?

Andy

Verne,

http://darkenergycreations.com/stillavailable.aspx

Here is the link to where I ordered the "Tomtit" engine part for my comlink. He has a Denix kit avaliable. Flash Hinder. Scope part colling vents, etc. Maybe he can make more Comlink parts?

Andy

I see watch case lenses! woot!