This is why the internet is very cool.

A member here posted about having sourced some scope lenses.

I replied that they were perfect for what I needed and couldn't really find anything locally that was close.

I didn't ask for them, didn't ask for a source or any information how to get them

Superkav, just pm'd and told me he'd send a set to me NO CHARGE, no problemo B)

I was suspicious....here's a guy on the other side of the planet, prepared to send me something I need.....for free, for no good reason other than he wanted to help someone looking for a part, for a movie prop that he is also interested in.

Superkav....THANK YOU  Brother so much!! :peace:

They arrived and are very cool...looking forward to getting them in the scope!! :)

This is why the internet is very cool :D

scopeglass.jpg

Reminds me of when I set up a thread a little while ago asking about replacement brow trim for my eFX lid. Then in comes Bondservnt offering up some of his own for only the cost of shipping. Lots of good people around here.

Glad you had such a good experience, eli. Blaster looks good judging by those pics you posted.

Edited by SolidScrafty

Hear, hear!!

Definitely hanging out in the right corner of the internet to find good people, Eli! As Glen said, Troopers helping Troopers!!

I've already had a few such experiences with the FISD and it's members. Great people here. Bad guys doing good, in full effect!

Edited by Dark CMF