TK-71012 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [ATA][366]

Looking forward to joining the EIB ranks. Thanks!

Armor Maker: ATA

Helmet Maker: ATA

Blaster Type: Hasbro mod

Height: 5'11

Weight: 170

Boots: TK Boots

Canvas belt: TKittle

Hand plates: Trooperbay

Electronics: Aker/icomm

Neck Seal & Holster: Darman

ChadderID-710124_zpsd21fd475.jpg

ChadderID-710125_zps532ca507.jpgChadderID-710123_zps88691768.jpgChadderID-710122_zpsabdd46e6.jpgIMG_3926_zps4f196315.jpgIMG_3907_zps70c308ca.jpgIMG_3932_zps2c3ea062.jpgChadderID-710127_zpse41a0a0e.jpg

Thanks everybody!  And Germain...I have a pipe build ready to start to work toward Centurion (once I'm approved here, of course!)

And it looks like I may have left off two photos.  Here you go:

lefthelmet_zpsb4b34f10.jpgsniper_zps8190dad6.jpg

Ok, Chadd. I am back and let's look at your armor!  

CRL Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Your armor was a pleasure to look at!! All physical requirements of the armor have been met for EIB acceptance,  Congratulations and Welcome to EIB!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

As I stated before, this is wonderful armor and just as wonderful of a build. Your paintwork on the helmet is something of beauty. A pleasure all around. I noticed from the inside shot of your armor that you don't have any mechanical means of your belt being attached to your ab. I assume you are using velcro. This will have no effect on EIB or Centurion, it is just used as a way to be more like the originals, quiet (no little tearing noises) and keeping your belt in its proper location. This is just a suggestion. 

Centurion Suggestions:

I know that you are working on a Sterling based blaster. Before applying, make sure all pictures on the checklist are submitted and verified to your build. Your shoulder bridges at the chest intrigued me. They are sitting up off the chest. With the rest of your build being so complete I assume they are glued and not sitting on Velcro. If they are glued and sitting up just a tad, that is perfectly fine.

Congratulations again, Sir!!!!

Thanks Gazmosis (and everyone else) for your kind words.  I thouroughly enjoyed the build.  I think I understand what you mean about the shoulder bridges.  That's one of the few things I wasn't crazy about with ATA armor - that the bridges don't go as far in on the chest as they do on some other armor. And I think by trying to move them as forward as possible it makes them look like they stick up a bit. But no velcro under there...I only used E6000 for everything.  And as far as the belt, rather than put snaps all the way through the armor I glued snap plates on the front instead (that way I figured if my measurements were off a bit with the snaps I put in the canvas I could adjust the snap plates!)

Hopefully soon I will be Centurion!