Aren't you a little short?

TK5144

Looks awesome! 

If only that were my costume as a kid instead of that vinyl jumpsuit the the half-face plate held on by a rubber band. :D

+1 on all counts.

I did truly love that half-face plate at the time though. 

How does your kid like trooping in the TK?  My son liked his clone, but it was tougher for him than his Jawa.  

The knee plate is good.  The problem is my daughter is probably on the tall side for wearing this armor.  I need to make a little adjustment to angle the knee plate a bit so it doesnt hit her kneecap!

The back of the helmet does stick out a little.  it is only noticable from the side view.  She didn't complain of getting too hot, so air must have been OK.  I didn't even install fans yet!

How does your kid like trooping in the TK?  My son liked his clone, but it was tougher for him than his Jawa.  

she had a blast.  she was the hit of the troop.  all the troopers loved it.  she loved the attention.  kids loved her too.

she had a few armor bites, and was a bit clumsy with walking... but I think she was cooler than when she wore the jawa.