A newbie's plan to build a ROTJ - TK

KaitoTrooper

When you cut and score I burned mine tight with a torch. gives it that worn look if you are going weathered like mine }

Im not exactly following, as i plan to also do a ROTJ can you take a pic and show us what you mean? As well as explain better what you mean by burn tight? the edges are covered with molding and i didn't think rotj was weathered

Thanks

Cut and score means you run a craft/Stanley blade down the plastic leaving a cut/score line. Then you bend the plastic back along the line and it will snap off.

I'm not sure what burning tight is? I just sand the cut smooth with a fine paper.

ROTJ were weathered if you are going for an Endor trooper, quite heavily weathered in some cases and some had flat stunt lenses in too.

Cut and score means you run a craft/Stanley blade down the plastic leaving a cut/score line. Then you bend the plastic back along the line and it will snap off.

I'm not sure what burning tight is? I just sand the cut smooth with a fine paper.

ROTJ were weathered if you are going for an Endor trooper, quite heavily weathered in some cases and some had flat stunt lenses in too.

Yeah i get cut and score just confused about the burning part.