Noob questions, need opinions

Ok hi everyone, I'm purchasing armor from a friend, it's tk1336 fx armor, has anyone heard of this? Is it good quality? And one more question, I need to know who to order the best helmet from, I'm not ordering from prop masters because they are way to expensive and my wife would kill me, I've seen some awesome helmets on here, please help, thank you!

FX is FX. Some love it, some hate it. It is essentially recast. The armor is thick, but that tends to lead to cracks.

Try Scootch, Cap-West, he has some decent lid kits for around 140 , also TrooperBay, his kits seam really nice and affordable. RS is nice being a direct line from a screen used TK. $$$ , but worth it, now if you want clean lines , smooth cap and all attention to the details, TrooperMaster has a gorgeous kit. Comparable in price to RS, but with all the bells and whistles.

Good luck. Think Hard...

TrooperMaster is here on the forums. Look him up and send him a private message. He stays quite busy, but I'm sure he has helmet kits readily available. He is a pleasure to work with.

Hi Gabe. I researched the forums for about 4 months before I made my decision on just a helmet. My final two were Troopermaster and MTK. They both looked amazing but with the big difference being the price. But like Jason said you gotta think hard. I decided to spend the extra money and go with TM. I am currently and impatiently waiting for it to arrive. Paul has been awesome to deal with and so far I'm happy with my decision.

However I think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger and get a MTK as well cause it looks so cool and at the right price. Mike has been prompt and great as well.

Good luck

I've been wanting to try a MTK build as well. Kit looks like its decent quality, not sure if the lid is HIPS, but the ABS seems like it would be more durable. I started a cap-west lid and its Styrene but it is thicker ( than I expected ) and seems to be fairly durable, more so than I expected.

I am going to start a helmet build thread on the three I have going now later... RS, TM, Cap-West

• 3 years later...

Ok hi everyone, I'm purchasing armor from a friend, it's tk1336 fx armor, has anyone heard of this? Is it good quality? And one more question, I need to know who to order the best helmet from, I'm not ordering from prop masters because they are way to expensive and my wife would kill me, I've seen some awesome helmets on here, please help, thank you!

Hi, no I don't make FX or any other Armor my Website is for makers to have a place to sell their goods and why I post no prices if no emails are on a item or page then they are no longer making it. Any question just email me. Yes I do make the belt clips from time to time just don't have time to do them now.

Rob makes the best Canvas belts and he is on this forum and who I send guys to and yes his email is on my website.