Sign in to follow this  
bleh242

Howdy from San Marcos Texas

So after spending several days lurking, I figured with as much time I'm spending here I might as well officially join the party.

I'm Eric, and the half of the year I don't spend out to sea I am in central Texas. 

currently I am lurking , researching, and picking up bits and pieces I need as I wait for my opportunity to get my hands on a build kit for those of us of the larger persuasion, since I'd rather trim down than shim up

back to digging through the message boards..

Gday and welcome aboard. Armor info you will find here, also you can sign up on your local garrison here, I'm sure you will find troopers near to you willing to help and advise ;)

Thanks guys..

and now I'm on the list for a set ofTM, the real waiting game begins, but my blaster might be at the house by the time I get back on land, so I'll have something to play with at least

Howdy, Eric!  Always happy to see more Texas troopers!  And very glad to see you doing your research on FISD.  The wait for armor can be excruciating, but it's an excellent opportunity to study all the build threads and really map out the process that works best for you.

If you haven't already, be sure to join our facebook page for recruits in Star Garrison.  (https://www.facebook.com/groups/296336407050926/ ) here, we'll post area armor parties and events that you are welcome to join us at to meet your fellow troopers, work on armor, and get tips and tricks on the amazing assembly process.  Hope to see you around the state!

Welcome to FISD, Eric! Looks like you are in good hands!

I can't start a build thread quite yet as I head back offshore in a few days, but this is what arrived today from the UK..6297C677-3953-4786-B324-6BE691DA6BDC_zps

840BAEDC-DC03-4B62-B5C5-E029D9392331_zps

8D4B39D6-D885-4043-915E-EF438B5EEAFD_zps

build thread coming in june most likely

That's a beautiful set of Armor Eric!!

Glad to see another Future Trooper in the Central Texas Area!!

- Berbs