Found armor on eBay what's your Opinion?

STWP

I message him to find out what type of armor he had this was his reply

This suit was made by EFRAIN LONA a guy who ran a website selling higher quality armor out of los vegas. Ive had this boxed up for awhile since I stopped trooping; the guy stopped selling them since then. TK1053 is my ID on the 501st site. I trooped with the Carolina Garrison.

:duimomlaag:  Looks like used FX armor. Do yourself a huge favor & get a new kit. You'll be happy you did. I highly suggest you read this whole section thoroughly.    ;)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

Edited by bjsavage7

Best bet start new. This does look fx or Jedi robe , you could make a death trooper, but we all really strive for the shiney TK,, so do your research and find out what it is that your really looking for, mediocrity or accuracy .?

Having had an FX suit, I can tell you that this is exactly what this is.  The boots aren't any good either.  They are CA boots.  I wouldn't bother with any of this stuff.

Get a set of armor from one of the guys here, you'll be much happier.

It's far from accurate, absolutely outdated and not in production anymore. Only cheap recasts are produced. There is far better armor out there for a comparable price.

A guy in our Garrison finally got new armor and ditched his FX. The jabs were non-stop, even from noobs like me :)

This is way overpriced at $760.