TK-54558 REQUESTING ANH STUNT EIB [RS][364]

Gary Chen
TK-54558
Florida Garrison
FISD name = killuchen

Armor Maker = RS Prop Masters (ANH Stunt)
Helmet Maker = RS Prop Masters (ANH Stunt)
Blaster Type = RS Prop Masters

Height = 6'2
Weight = 148 lbs
Boots Maker = RS Prop Masters
Canvas belt = RS Prop Masters
Hand Plates Type = latex on rubber gloves (RS Prop Masters)
 Neck Seal Type = RS Prop Masters
Holster Maker = Rs Prop Masters

4zNOaof.jpgzS93Oyb.jpgZRsGC6z.jpgr4TugqY.jpgAm25F2E.jpgCWu7GNP.jpgCYzP8D6.jpgoOlv28n.jpglrVbMv8.jpgdxsIoGp.jpgGVSQxyS.jpg7pViXxz.jpgbipsECV.jpgm3pWNw5.jpgJMRRV45.jpgYPZQXue.jpgYarOqwb.jpglmR1qvY.jpgfKYeRdI.jpgAWGk8tu.jpguXUKwKS.jpg5OzPexk.jpgwCsiQJB.jpgQ7CSfc9.jpg

Edited by killuchen

Nice build.  As thin as you are, I wonder if you should trim a little off of one side of the abdomen, just enough to eliminate the overlap between the ab and kidney plates.

Hi Gary. thank you for your EIB application!!! It is great to see yet another set of RS armor gracing our Legion here stateside!!! Good choice! Let's get to your armor.

CRL Requirements:

You left out one photo that I will need to fully process your EIB application. I need an action shot!! Your armor meets all the EIB requirements. I will pass you and update your profile but I need that action shot soon, please. Congratulations trooper!!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

see Centurion suggestions

Centurion Suggestions:

The gray buttons on the center plate of your ab need to be enlarged. I know we previously discussed this, but this is the official notification ;)  Here is an archive pic.gallery_12157_16_28564.jpgYour 4 button plate seems fine. You are not the first RS built armor submission to have to do this. We see this alot.

Next, your drop boxes must align with the ends of your belt. It seems from your pic that there will need to be some type of repair to assure this. Replacing a piece of elastic really isn't rocket science.

Lastly. You are a thinner trooper. I don't mean that in any disrespect, I am just stating the obvious as it pertains to your armor and its proper fit. The seams on your sides should align together with minimal if any overlap. Not only is your overlap a little excessive but it is throwing off the proper snap and rivet locations. Here are a couple archive shots of the AB. Note the right male snap locations and the left side rivets and their distance from the edges.gallery_12157_16_24471.jpggallery_12157_16_598.jpg

Here are my suggested adjustments on your armor marked in red.

Am25F2E1_zpsf010d615.jpgCWu7GNP1_zps264ba51b.jpg

None of these suggestions require any major surgery. Double check your photo submissions also prior to applying as well. Good luck and contact me should you have any questions! 

Can I check, for Gary's sake, and for my current build in progress, (which I'm watching all of the EIB applications) but should there be a gap of 3mm between the TD clips and ends?

I see where your question is stemming from. For someone building their own armor, I would hope this point would be picked up. RS built this suit. They build their suits based on the armor they have not our standards. This is the TD they vase theirs from.http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/2855-dsc02266/