Finished AP Stunt Armor pics

CRISTONAMO

Hello everyone, I'd like to show you all my Stormtrooper armor :)

Its Mostly AP armor, although the Helmet is a Handpainted MTK. The thighs, thigh ammo pack, TD, and Handplates are FX. (Which I'm looking to replace all three whit screen lineage armor if anyone can help) So my armor isn't 100% done. But i'm very happy with how it is now. 

The holster is from Darman, the boots are TK boots. and a TrooperBay belt. The E-11 Blaster is Hyperfirm.

UPDATE: The first pic is me with now accurate thighs and rubber handguards, and an 8 foot tall wookie!

14188976001_77f22e5ff9_c.jpg

12201171046_e1e9c48531_c.jpg

12200810113_cc9f783d00_c.jpg

12200563685_3bff5aa8c7_z.jpg

12201179276_c5939c303c_z.jpg

12200816463_f27bbb4184_z.jpg

12200985564_d5f0557869_z.jpg

12200975314_52e5341387_c.jpg

11958063666_3563ca2d59_z.jpg

Second Comic con. This one is the Albuquerque Comic con.

11958077006_836c24b1b2_c.jpg

Group pic with 501st and Ray Park aka Darth maull! I am not a member (yet) but I was able to troop with the 501st this event!

11974293326_067efc2c1a_c.jpg

My armor next to RS props armor that has an EFX helmet :blink:

12773777264_b556385afc_z.jpg

And last, A pic with my friend and his finished scout trooper. So what do you guys think? Other than the armor pieces i'll replace how does it look?

Edited by CRISTONAMO

The result is very good, great build!

And i see you have some very good posters here, Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here, Led Zeppelin; excellent bands :duim:

Thank you!

Pink floyd and Led zeppelin are my favorites!

Looking great man. And your entire setup looks like the same exact shade of white, despite having parts from all those different vendors. Did you paint the whole thing?

Anyway, should be an easy pass as soon as you're of age :duim:

(and I can't say I've ever seen or heard of an EFX / RS combo before... :blink: )

Edited by SolidScrafty

Thanks again everyone, I trimmed enough to wear everything is a form fit, with still some wiggle room but nothing noticeable at all!

Looking great man. And your entire setup looks like the same exact shade of white, despite having parts from all those different vendors. Did you paint the whole thing?

Anyway, should be an easy pass as soon as you're of age :duim:

(and I can't say I've ever seen or heard of an EFX / RS combo before... :blink: )

Thanks! But I did not paint any of it, I'm justlucky the helmet matches the AP parts. The FX parts are a little too cream colored and I want to replace them. 

He said he left the RS at home cause he didn't have any padding in it, I wish he had brought it.

• 1 month later...

Are you applying for EIB? If so have you started working on the needed mods?

Yes, and I have slowly begun making the mods. There is alot of small details I need to make before applying. I need a new Thermal Detonator that I want from TM. And I love your Hero TM!!!

Looking good! I think I see the shadow of Vader trying to force choke you in your pictures. :)

Haha yes I noticed that its the 31" Vader I got as a gift  :P Thanks for the comments :)

Yes, and I have slowly begun making the mods. There is alot of small details I need to make before applying. I need a new Thermal Detonator that I want from TM. And I love your Hero TM!!!

Thanks I'm in love with it too!! The work you've done is amazing I remember seeing it on Instagram and was going to go the same route as you but decided to just do a whole new build..

What width are these front cover strips? They seem quite large to me. Usually they should be around 20mm.

They are roughly 20 mm13871582505_ce67d94a08_z.jpg

They look large possibly cause i have thin legs but for ANH most coverstrips are all approximations on the original suits some were around 22 mm Are mine close enough?

As i understand yours are 1 inch wide, which makes 25,4mm. Originals were closer to 20mm and as you have thin thighs i guess you could narrow them a bit if ever you find the motivation ;):

med_gallery_12157_59_169068.jpg

But 25mm wide is perfectly approvable!!

It seems you're close enough, but just to be clear, it appears you're measuring with a standard tape measure, NOT metric.  I assume you know this, but thought it might be worth pointing out if you don't - that could throw off a lot of measurements...

It seems you're close enough, but just to be clear, it appears you're measuring with a standard tape measure, NOT metric. I assume you know this, but thought it might be worth pointing out if you don't - that could throw off a lot of measurements...

Thank you for that, I just barely realized when the5thhorseman pointed out my cover strip size. I was using that tape measure because I couldn't find my ruler, thankfully I only used the measurments on my thighs. The arms are all correctly measured in mm. I'll measure the arm strips to make sure though.