Cod_ButtAttachment.jpg

HolsterFront.jpg

HolsterBack.jpg

Boots.jpg

BlasterRight.jpg

BlasterLeft.jpg

DRing.jpg

Edited by tgibson43

The "HOW TO: Post images on the forum" topic has completely thrown me for a loop. I'll give the direct IMG links a try. Sigh...

No matter what I do, I keep getting a "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" error message.

Edited by tgibson43

Finally! Had to right-click and choose "Copy Image Address" as opposed to just clicking the "Direct" link box in Photobucket.

Edited by tgibson43

The "HOW TO: Post images on the forum" topic has completely thrown me for a loop. I'll give the direct IMG links a try. Sigh...

No matter what I do, I keep getting a "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" error message.

That's because the url you tried to post didn't end in an image extension, like ".jpg", whereas if you copy the image address, you are sure to get it.

Great looking armour by the way! :duim:

Hi Tim! Thank you for your application for Expert Infantry! Troopermaster is always a pleasure to look at! Especially one done as well as yours.

CRL Requirements:

All correct photos submitted. All costume points on CRL have been met. Well done, Trooper!!! Welcome to the ranks!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is a wonderful build. It won;t affect anything, but might consider raising your thighs just a tad to take away some of that gap between the ab and thigh tops. Also, the gap between your ab and kidney clears for EIB but is very borderline for Centurion. I know everyone is built different. Is this just a case of being relaxed or would nylon instead of elastic help to keep these parts from separating?? It may just be a case of SUCK IT IN and pull that belt tight!  :laugh1: .

Centurion Requirements:

Look into the above statement prior to applying if you intend on doing so. Just make sure to have pics of all required points.

Well done, Tim!

Excellent! Thanks so much! Paul did the entire build so the compliments go to him. However, my belly is separating the ab and kidney plates so I'll take the credit for that :) I'll do some maintenance and fix the ab/kidney gap and I'll raise the thigh pieces. I will definitely be applying for Centurion. Thanks again!

:smiley-sw013:

Tim

TK-19019