$10,000 for Sandtrooper Helmet

Spaar

So if anyone of you Stormtrooper fans around here has recently for example sold one (or maybe both) of his kidney and now doesn`t know what to do with the money I would like to direct your attention to this "hot deal"!  ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Sandtrooper-Helmet-/171210073346?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item27dcea6502

The same guy tries to sell Tusken Raider kits, Aluminium cold cast human skulls, Boba Fett helmet kits (clearly to be made out as a recast as the well known "FP" emblem is on the visor) and some other mask for the same amount of money.

But best of all: Aluminium Cold Cast Boba Fett Helmet Kit - $20,000 (of course "FP" on the visor)!

According to his selling history on Ebay he has already sold some of the Boba helmets and Human skulls, but for $100-$200 each one. Seems like success has turned his head.

I opened this thread, and the room got muggy.  So bizarre.  Took me a minute to realize that it is because the thread is dripping with sarcasm. 

;)

LoL.  Can't help but laugh.

I inquired about this very helmet, looking for my first TD helmet and posted it to the MEPD. He had it selling on Etsy for $200.00

But MPED brethren pointed out the hov mics were to small or the sculpt was off...  just didn't  look right.  Was real close to buying for 200.00 until advised not to :)

"100% money back guarantee

If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply drop me an email and I will give you a 100% refund upon returning the item. If you are not happy then neither am I."

Now I'd be surprised if anyone was happy if he paid 10k for a bucket like this.

But Hey, you'll get your money back, ... for sure!