Helmet = [AP]

Blaster = E-11 from Hyperfirm

Height = 5'10"
Weight = 135 lbs
Boots = TKBoots

Canvas Belt = Trooperbay

Inner Drop Boxes = KWDesigns
Rubber Gloves / Hand Plates = Trooperbay
Electronics = Aker Voice Amp / iCOMM from Jim Sauter (TK Products LLC)

Neck Seal = Tim Bell
Holster = Trooperbay

TD Clips = Jesse

FrontHelmetOff_zpscdf29b0e.jpg

Front_zps03f900e2.jpg

SideLeftArmRaised_zps0b19c7dc.jpg

SideLeftArmRaisedDetail_zpsba6ce8d8.jpg

SideRightArmRaised_zps9ebd3278.jpg

SideRightArmRaisedDetail_zps8edd01d1.jpg

Back_zps20f93ea2.jpg

AbButtons_zps0a015b5b.jpg

ShoulderLeft_zps4e238f35.jpg

ShoulderRight_zps464fb274.jpg

RubberGloves_zps8e58dc85.jpg

InnerDropBoxes_zps8f93a464.jpg

Holster_zps658e7749.jpg

SniperKneeLeft_zps34df7f9f.jpg

SniperKneeRight_zps233b7103.jpg

SniperKneeCenter_zps7cadc57f.jpg

KneeBelt_zps333cc8d2.jpg

BlasterDRing_zpsf51d3f09.jpg

BlasterRight_zps07c02428.jpg

BlasterLeft_zps16976b4a.jpg

SideLeftRivetDetail_zps43422e0e.jpg

CodButtPlateDetail_zps384b4f58.jpg

TDTop_zps0f87ee44.jpg

TDBottom_zps930ab262.jpg

InnerAssm_zpsa87834a0.jpg

Boots_zps1deaa037.jpg

HelmetFront_zps438df8ec.jpg

HelmetLens_zpsb3e466e5.jpg

HoviTipsDetail_zps819737f2.jpg

HelmetRight_zpsf6bbe2e8.jpg

HelmetLeft_zpsdfe4832f.jpg

HelmetBack_zps9cb36019.jpg

HelmetSTrim_zps9b85ae85.jpg

NeckSeal_zps710c6ecd.jpg

Impressive - most impressive!

The only suggestion that I have (will probabaly not influence the application) is that you could connect biceps to forearm.

Thereby reducing the elbow gap you will just look a tad more like you walked right of the screen.

And that´s what it´s all about, isn´t it :P

Good job trooper :salute:

Impressive - most impressive!

The only suggestion that I have (will probabaly not influence the application) is that you could connect biceps to forearm.

Thereby reducing the elbow gap you will just look a tad more like you walked right of the screen.

+1

Steffen beat me on that, all Centurion should really have that strap! One of the most important IMO.

Your back plate overlap a bit too much your kidney plate too, especially on your right side. Perhaps you could try to shorten a bit your shoulder strap on this side to bring the back plate up. I have AP too and we're almost the same size but my backplate doesn't overlap my kydney plate like that.

Also i don't think it would impact your Centurion application, but your back cover strips are a bit long, they should end before the bottom ridge:

med_gallery_12157_15_2547.jpg med_gallery_12157_15_1150.jpg

Still it's very pleasant to see an AP, especially a very well assembled one like that :)

Good luck!

Hey Scott. Thank you for giving us the treat by looking at this wonderful AP build. May I say...."Holy snap-a-palooza!!"  With that said, let's get into your application. You are so close, but there are a couple things I would like you to look into before I pass you.

CRL Requirements:

As I said, you are right on the edge. I reviewed your EIB thread along with this application in detail and what sticks out the most is the overlap of your back plate over your kidney. I cannot see how you attached the strap that joins your chest/back over your shoulders, but if it is snapped to your back plate, an additional snap just a bit higher will pull your back up to where it needs to be. After the fix, please make sure to post a pic of the armor on you to assure the fit is where it needs to be.

The last item I will need clarification on is your forearms. There should be no return edge at all on the wrist side. In the one photo where your forearms are on the table next to your splayed armor, I see curvature on the wrist opening. Any curvature is still considered return edge however slight.   Both these issues are EASILY update-able.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

It was mentioned above regarding a connecting strap between your forearms and biceps. This is up to you. I suggest it if you have a problem with your forearms falling, but if you don't, carry on. If I was to suggest something that would not affect your application but improve your overall look, it would be to shorten the cover strip on the backs of your thighs and shins. The cover strips should come UP TO the ridge line not go over. (see above thigh pic).

Please make thee simple updates so I can get you in the ranks of Centurion!!!   Well done on the build!!!! Thank you!  

Wow!  Thank you everyone for the grand compliments!  I can think of no better compliments than the ones that come from your peers!

Gazmosis, thank you and I will make these easy mods and post the images soon!

• Back Plate overlapping Kidney Plate
  • Remove Forearm wrist return edge (there is just a bit I can remove)

My forearms are kept strongly in place with foam inserts I made, BTW.

My thighs were a nightmare but I will definitely consider the alteration!

My shoulder will be fine, thanks, just pulled a few muscles (ouch).

So here are my modifications.  I sanded the forearms return edge and the back plate, which is attached via elastic to the kidney plate, just needed slightly longer elastic to ease up on the pull from the kidney plate.

Forearms_zps57473301.jpg

Back_zps376cf6d8.jpg

SideLeft_zps251eb6e1.jpg

SideRight_zps80a24670.jpg

Scott: Thank you for making the adjustments! THAT is the way it should look. As for your your forearms, I had to look back at your pictures above. I thought you could take a little more out of the square indent ridge like in RS or TM armor but if you took any more out, you would actually be into one of the square indents. I would rather you keep it as is than go into the dent. Well done and welcome to Centurion!!!

...sorry I dropped my phone!<br /><br />Thank you Gazmosis, and everyone in my Garrison and all across the 501st who helped me and supported my efforts! Centurion: ACHIEVED!<br /><br />8^)<br /><br /><br />TK-42194<br /><br />

Scott: Thank you for making the adjustments! THAT is the way it should look. As for your your forearms, I had to look back at your pictures above. I thought you could take a little more out of the square indent ridge like in RS or TM armor but if you took any more out, you would actually be into one of the square indents. I would rather you keep it as is than go into the dent. Well done and welcome to Centurion!!!

Wow!  Having that CENTURION status marker under my name *really* means a lot to me.  I will strive to earn it every troop and encourage others to seek the same status.

This is a great feeling!

:smiley-sw013: