KittieTrooper

Hello from Dallas

Hi! My name is Hester. I have always been a Star Wars fan since I was a very little girl. My family would get together to watch ANH. So I was so excited to hear that their was a fan club for Star Wars people,... No surprise really! I want to be an honorary Stormtrooper which was one of my favorite costumes in the original Star Wars trilogy. It may take a while to get my costume together. And any advice anyone has would be of great help!!! So if there are any Heavy Weapons Troopers out there,.... We see eye to eye,... Go big or go home!!! He he he! Hope to get to meet some of you awesome guys soon!!!

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Howdy, Hester!  And welcome to FISD!  

One correction I'd like you to know from your post - you won't be an "honorary" stormtrooper, but the REAL DEAL.    :smiley-sw013:

And you're definitely in the right place to make that happen.  Take a look at the link that Todd posted above.  It's a great accumulation of basic knowledge needed on where to start.  I also recommend checking out the the Build Threads for the HWTs, especially since you know that that's the direction you want to go in.

Have fun, do lots of research, and don't be afraid to ask us questions.  FISD is incredibly helpful, and if you need help on the ground, you've got lots of troopers here in the Dallas area ready to help.  Send me a PM if you need anything, and I'll be sure to be in contact if we have any armor parties or gatherings in the area.  (On that note, also be sure to check out Star Garrison's Imperial Recruits page, where we stay in contact with future troopers in our Garrison: https://www.facebook.com/groups/296336407050926/ )

Good luck and hope to see you around!

Dan

Edited by ZacMuleer

Always good to see another Future Trooper!!

Definitely glad to see another Stormtrooper!! But you might also want a second costume (that's in development right now I hear!)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15279-jes-gistang-research-thread/

:)

Hope to Troop with you someday!!

You should head to All-Con next month in Addison!! I'm sure you'll run into a lot of Troopers there!! (And get to see many different types of armor first hand!

- Berban