hanspl

Hans-Petter Larsen
TK-50157
Nordic Garrison 
FISD-Name: hanspl

Armor: Troopermaster TM
Helmet: Troopermaster TM (handpainted)
Gloves: Trooperbay
Belt: Troopermaster (Canvas belt from trooperbay)
Neckseal: Trooperbay
Boots: Jodhpur Boots (handpainted)
Blaster: Hyperfirm

The armor is a bit dirty as I already have had 30+ troops in it. 
Built it for EIB and Centurion standards (hopefully) when I built it, but I didn't have a proper blaster until now. 

0iRCS0Q.jpg

tQ3KRAs.jpg

GrO4t1n.jpg

GPw2t1c.jpg

U2FADIM.jpg

EVS9CKU.jpg

F0D0VhQ.jpg

DAXGtv0.jpg

XpjZtuZ.jpg

Me to the far rigth

Mynp8xL.jpg

d8mDKas.jpg

wamTsYF.jpg

qXsYYU5.jpg

3BnDYlY.jpg

VN2Iq2X.jpg

Wy51mMQ.jpg

E16NEzQ.jpg

B68ztEU.jpg

ujmsiJ7.jpg

Q51kFZT.jpg

I7g2NGj.jpg

9bYtdhO.jpg

hwiEsZJ.jpg

cVxiuq8.jpg

yH2VVUS.jpg

k26NzHr.jpg

1lL8WfN.jpg

a4RcNs1.jpg

C0KneR3.jpg

coTtEwX.jpg

IDq8AjQ.jpg

xcKqzMd.jpg

cQy1Ano.jpg

4c8raSt.jpg

wo5daOj.jpg

4SmnIxK.jpg

QN5K3Wg.jpg

uaFxWGF.jpg

dE7l0m8.jpg

Are you applying with the DLT-19 or do you have an E-11 you would like to add?

I am applying with the DLT-19. 

Will add a doopydoos E-11 later, but it is not finished. 

Are there any difference when applying with a DLT-19? 

Looks good...the one thing I would mention, and this isn't required for EIB, just something to consider in general, is to possibly use some ABS paste to smooth over the transition from your kidneys to your ab shims.  I did it for mine and thought it made a big improvement.

Thank you fellow troopers!

You can apply with whichever weapon you want. I just wanted to make sure before I do my final review.

Okay :D

Can't wait to hear the verdict :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey Hans. Another great set of TM armor!! I still LOVE the negative vacu forming of the button plate on the ab.!!!  Let's get to it!

CRL Related:

All points for EIB have been met.  A shot of your interior strapping is required. With bracket assembly, the entire interior always in the pic. Since you chose not to use the brackets, the shoulder straps is the only part you provided. I will still pass you, but can you provide a shot of the main torso interior so the kids can all see how you have approached it, please?  Welcome to the ranks, trooper!!!!

Other-Armor Fit and Assembly:

I would look into a new method of connecting your sides. You seem to have some excessive flare-out. Without the interior shot of your torso, I can't see how you have done this but I suspect that your straps just might be too long. It might have something to do with your shims as well. Tightening things in this area up might allow a little to be removed from your side shims, too. It looks to me that you have a little room to do this.  In regards to your DLT-19, have you thought about installing the retaining wires around the front t-tracks?? Just a suggestion. 

Centurion Suggestions:

​There are some things here that I would definitely look into prior to applying for Centuron. first is the most minor of things. Take out that small bit of return edge under the connecting strip ridge on your forearm. Next one is the issue of the large cover strips on you thigh backs. It looks like you are at the correct 25MM size on your calves. The thighs, however, are really wide.It seems like the halves come together behind your knee. Did you need the extra room near the top and if so, did you need that much? We are looking for more consistency in the cover strips on these parts. To have have one thin and one wide is just too distracting. We can discuss this further once you let me know how your thighs fit at the top.

Next hing I would like to touch on is your side shims. On your right side, the top of your kidney and the ab plate should create a straight line even with a shim installed. You are a bit off the mark.DAXGtv01_zpsacc25906.jpgAgain, I can't see your interior strapping, but I assume you have the male snap installed on the ab and if the connecting strap is attached to the kidney and is too long, it would allow for this type of movement. A shorter strap would solve this. On your left side, the rivet placement needs to be addressed. It has been suggested that if a trooper is in need of side shims, to keep in mind your rivet placement. For Centurion, the split rivets on your side should really be kept together and not separated. Here is an example of a trooper who accomplished this. Although the rivets are a tad close together, the general idea is there. He also mixed up some ABS paste and filled in the seam for a much better look. He had suggested that above. Please look into making some of these changes. You will see the overall improvement of both the look AND fit of your armor.

Congratulations on your EIB accomplishment!!!

Thank you all! 
Great feeling to join the ranks of EIB. Will work towards centurion now! 

Hey Hans. Another great set of TM armor!! I still LOVE the negative vacu forming of the button plate on the ab.!!!  Let's get to it!

CRL Related:

All points for EIB have been met.  A shot of your interior strapping is required. With bracket assembly, the entire interior always in the pic. Since you chose not to use the brackets, the shoulder straps is the only part you provided. I will still pass you, but can you provide a shot of the main torso interior so the kids can all see how you have approached it, please?  Welcome to the ranks, trooper!!!!

Other-Armor Fit and Assembly:

I would look into a new method of connecting your sides. You seem to have some excessive flare-out. Without the interior shot of your torso, I can't see how you have done this but I suspect that your straps just might be too long. It might have something to do with your shims as well. Tightening things in this area up might allow a little to be removed from your side shims, too. It looks to me that you have a little room to do this.  In regards to your DLT-19, have you thought about installing the retaining wires around the front t-tracks?? Just a suggestion. 

Centurion Suggestions:

​There are some things here that I would definitely look into prior to applying for Centuron. first is the most minor of things. Take out that small bit of return edge under the connecting strip ridge on your forearm. Next one is the issue of the large cover strips on you thigh backs. It looks like you are at the correct 25MM size on your calves. The thighs, however, are really wide.It seems like the halves come together behind your knee. Did you need the extra room near the top and if so, did you need that much? We are looking for more consistency in the cover strips on these parts. To have have one thin and one wide is just too distracting. We can discuss this further once you let me know how your thighs fit at the top.

Next hing I would like to touch on is your side shims. On your right side, the top of your kidney and the ab plate should create a straight line even with a shim installed. You are a bit off the mark.DAXGtv01_zpsacc25906.jpgAgain, I can't see your interior strapping, but I assume you have the male snap installed on the ab and if the connecting strap is attached to the kidney and is too long, it would allow for this type of movement. A shorter strap would solve this. On your left side, the rivet placement needs to be addressed. It has been suggested that if a trooper is in need of side shims, to keep in mind your rivet placement. For Centurion, the split rivets on your side should really be kept together and not separated. Here is an example of a trooper who accomplished this. Although the rivets are a tad close together, the general idea is there. He also mixed up some ABS paste and filled in the seam for a much better look. He had suggested that above. Please look into making some of these changes. You will see the overall improvement of both the look AND fit of your armor.

Congratulations on your EIB accomplishment!!!

Thank you a lot Steve! 
I will provide with a photo of the interior as soon as I can. 
Regarding the DLT-19 I think I will focus on reaching the standards for centurion on my TK for now. 
Forearms: I will remove the remaining return edge. 
Regarding the thighs and the main torso I will have to do some work. Since august I have gone down 30 pounds and I am planing on doing 20 more. I needed the big cover strips at the thighs when I built the armor, but now they are way to big.
So I am going to reach my goal before I redo something in my armor. Redo things now and one more time later will just be extra work. Same goes for the main torso. When I first built it the shims they didn't even cover enough. Now there is too much there. 
For this EIB request I had a hard time making the armor look good.

So my main goal is to remove the shims completely and redo the cover strips on the thighs down to a 25 mm width. That will eliminate the rivet problem (will have to shorten the elastic although), and I wont have need for the ABS paste. I will however check the other guys thread on how he did it. I also will have to redo a lot of interior strapping in this process. 
My time limit to reach this goal is 17th of may, the national day of Norway where we have a big parade here in Trondheim. I want to be a centurion for that troop :) 

Thanks again for the approval! 
Gonna celebrate with a beer now!