Finley

Hello from TX

Been a fan forever~ My family watches episodes each holiday. It's a tradition! Inspired by my mother. And, I'm excited to share this with my son, who thankfully-- also shares my enthusiasm.. :jc_doublethumbup: Any help on getting started appreciated~~

Been a fan forever~ My family watches episodes each holiday. It's a tradition! Inspired by my mother. And, I'm excited to share this with my son, who thankfully-- also shares my enthusiasm.. :jc_doublethumbup: Any help on getting started appreciated~~

Greetings Chaundra, and WELCOME TO FISD!! I like your tradition, sounds very cool!

The thread Kyle posted is very helpful. :) I've read and re-read that a million times.  

Feel free to ask questions after you've given that a looksee.  So glad to see so many new people!

Enjoy your time here! Jenny

Welcome!

Howdy, Chaundra, and Claire - both the newbies from Texas!  Please let me know if you have any specific questions to start your awesome path to the 501st!  The links provided above are the best thing to read as you start.  I also highly recommend any build threads to see how the process all comes together.  

Most importantly, know you aren't in this alone!   :)  FISD is one of the best forums for help, and your family in Star Garrison is here to help you on the ground! 

Edited by ZacMuleer

Welcome, Chaundra! Sounds like you have a pretty awesome family.

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk