Sign in to follow this  
raider005

Hello from TX

Hey all,

I'm just a beginner to all of this, being doing alot of research....looking to invest in the ATA, but not quite sure if they have a website or what at this time.

Both me any my son are HUGE fans, so this is going to be awesome!!!

Howdy, David!  Welcome to FISD and hope to see you trooping around Texas soon.

Feel free to give me a shout if you have any particular questions.  I'm in the Dallas area (did you run into us at Sci Fi Expo, perchance?) but we have plenty of members all over that can help you out if you need it.

You've made the right first step in coming here.  These forums are your best source for everything stormtrooper and there's plenty to research while you make build decisions.  

Take care and see you around,

Dan (TK7586)

Hi David, and WELCOME!

I found this info, and you have probably already viewed it, too.

I've not heard of a website, but they don't let me out much.

YES. THIS IS AWESOME! You were RIGHT about that.

:salute:  Carry on FUTURE TROOPAH!

Type: ATA (Affordable Trooper Armor)
Contact: Supertrooper on FISD / ATAworks@yahoo.com, please email for armor inquiries.

Hey all,

I'm just a beginner to all of this, being doing alot of research....looking to invest in the ATA, but not quite sure if they have a website or what at this time.

Both me any my son are HUGE fans, so this is going to be awesome!!!

Welcome.  It looks like Jenny hooked you up with the email address for ATAworks.  

thanks everyone for the responses.  i got put on the waiting list for ATA today.  it's going to be a long seven months, but i can keep myself busy.  working on a Bane costume also. 

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The waiting is the hardest part - but plenty to be done in the mean time!  Since you're here, just keep on reading and absorbing, as there is a lot here for both.  Start accumulating everything else that goes with the armor as your budget allows (gloves, undersuit, boots, belt, etc.).  If you're thinking of a Doopys full resin E-11 or just the parts kit to mod a Hasbro blaster, and your budget allows it, get one ordered & start a build thread when it arrives.  If you're leaning towards a Hasbro, it's not a bad idea to look on craigslist, check out goodwill or peruse garage sales - you might find one on the cheap (I found mine for $10 on craigslist).  It's not a bad idea to create a spreadsheet to track all of this stuff as well.