Blaster:            THG Props

Canvas Belt:    RS Props

Holster:            RS Props

Hand Plates:    RS Props vinyl

Neck Seal:       Lady Sews For Us

Electronics:      Aker Amp

Height:     5'10"

Weight:    170 pounds

Additional Info:   Some of the photos were from my EIB application. The additional photos are to show where corrections for Centurion Status have been made.

Thank you for your consideration.

IMG_1193_zps96a0b133.jpg

IMG_1217_zpsbadee6eb.jpg

IMG_1221_zps47ecd0c2.jpgIMG_1295_zps4f610309.jpg

IMG_1299_zps2e73cdf2.jpgIMG_1264_zps1a41a831.jpgIMG_1263_zps48c1a97b.jpgIMG_1261_zpse6d9a3e5.jpg

IMG_1262_zpscff0c6a2.jpg

IMG_1258_zps7a325282.jpg

IMG_1257_zps63a004ba.jpg

IMG_1256_zpsa60cee94.jpg

IMG_1600_zps75d6ea2b.jpg

IMG_1670_zpsfa3f77f6.jpg

IMG_1672_zps66a8ab26.jpg

IMG_1675_zpsbd2c1b4b.jpg

Yep, should be easy, but you lack some pictures for the DO:

- ammo knee belt rivets

- sniper knee plate glued

- Full inner drop boxes

- Blaster shots

- Helmet s-trim

- Shoulder bridges little white elastics

Hello Raymond. Thank you for your Centurion application! RS armor will always be up there with my favorite armors. I hate you for being able to fit in it.  :salute:

ANYWAY......... let's get to your armor! I appreciate the adjustments you have made with your ab buttons and holster straps. They look great!!!  I will touch on your sides a little further down.

CRL and Centurion Photo Requirements:

Caen had already beat me to it when mentioning about some missing photos. It is easier to have the photo checklist in your photographer's hand and take/submit your Centurion armor photos from the list. That way nothing is missed. 

Anyway, I am going to need the following pictures posted: "S" trim verification on the neck opening of your helmet, Close-ups of both the front and rear of your shoulder bridges, Close-up of your sniper knee plate, close-up of your thigh pack attachment, and a closer shot of your boots. They should be slightly scuffed up. They look REALLY clean in these shots. I was able to reference your blaster and belt pics from your EIB application.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

I want to thank you again for doing the adjustments we discussed earlier. There is one thing, however, that I would like you to adjust or verify for me. The split rivets on your left side should be mounted in the neighborhood of 10 MM in from the seam of your Ab and Kidney. The pics from your EIB application show this to be way outside that 10 MM. I agree that you have trimmed it down a bit but according to your ruler, you are still hovering closer to the 20 MM range than the 10. I have looked at your armor fit and would consider letting this go if the armor was squeezing you but it seems like you have the room to make this adjustment. Look that over and see if you can bring those rivets evenly closer to the seam by trimming a little more. Have someone squeeze the kidney and ab closure without the belt. If there is still overlap at your sides, you have the room.gallery_12157_16_12210.jpg

These are minor changes that will bring your armor to the next level. 

Hi guys,

Thanks for the input. I apologize as I was trying to get my Centurion application started before I left town.

I have all the photos necessary in my photobucket except for the close ups of the shoulder straps and the S trim. I'll get those taken when I get home on the 14th. I'll add the others tonight though.

Also Steve, I'll try your fit test then as well and then either beg or trim more as appropriate.

Thanks for your patience.

Ray

IMG_1692_zps67968076.jpg

S-Trim

IMG_1690_zpsf5baac67.jpg

Ammo Pack

IMG_1686_zps4ed38878.jpg

Sniper Plate

IMG_1683_zpsf611b9a0.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Front

IMG_1684_zps7e179ed6.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Rear

IMG_1687_zps6f37e97b.jpg

Boots

IMG_1678_zpscfbb9966.jpg

IMG_1695_zps3efe655d.jpg

Ab Plate Trimmed as much as I dare.

Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Ray

Ray:

Thank you for addressing these changes. Future troopers who strive for Centurion look to these threads. to see how it's done. 

Congratulations and welcome to Centurion!!!

I do want to make a note. It states clearly in the CRL that a solid head rivet must be used and standard pop rivets are not allowed to attach the pack to the lower thigh. . Since you have gone through the extra effort to fill the rivet center and paint it, I will allow it. Speed or cap rivets are readily available and should be used as the method for attaching the thigh pack.