Blaster: Doopydoo's full resin kit

Height: 5' 7" (173 cm)

Weight: 175 lbs (79 Kg)

Boots: TK Boots

Neck Seal:Darman

Holster: Darman

Handguards: Sonnenschein

Belt: TKittell

Thanks FISD, I couldn't have made it without your help!!

EIB-HR-000.jpgEIB-HR-001.jpgEIB-HR-002.jpgEIB-HR-003.jpgEIB-HR-004.jpgEIB-HR-005.jpgEIB-HR-006.jpgEIB-HR-007.jpgEIB-HR-009.jpgEIB-HR-011.jpgEIB-HR-015.jpgEIB-HR-016.jpgEIB-HR-017.jpgEIB-HR-018.jpgEIB-HR-019.jpgEIB-HR-020.jpgEIB-HR-021.jpgEIB-HR-022.jpgIMG_0599.jpgIMG_0600.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_1544.jpgIMG_1546.jpgIMG_1547.jpgIMG_1550.jpgphoto+d.JPGphoto.JPGIMG_0593.jpgIMG_4456.jpgBlaster+001.jpgBlaster+006.jpgBlaster+009.jpg

Finally!! Good luck with your approval, even though it should be easy  :)

I would only try to close more of your shoulder bells in the front, and maybe try to hide the junctions between your shims and your kydney plate with some ABS paste.

Edited by The5thHorseman

Jose! IT is always a pleasure to see such attention to detail! Your armor is a pleasure to look at! Outstanding work!

CRL Requirements:

All photo and CRL requirements have been met.

Other-Armor Fit and Assembly:

There isn't too much to suggest here!!! Well done!  As was stated, this was an easy pass!!! Congratulations on joining the ranks, trooper!!!!

Centurion Suggestions:

It appears to me that you might be thinking about applying for Centurion. I think you should. In addition to making sure all your Centurion points are covered in photos, I would look into reducing the appearance of your shim seam between your Kidney and shim. It looks like you have a reinforcement plate behind the shim (which is great!) It shouldn't be difficult to fill, sand and polish that seam with ABS paste. I think you can come darn close to making it disappear with your talents.

Congratulations, Jose!!! 

That's Awesome!!!!!! Thank so very much, It's been a long journey , a dream I had since I was a kid and I couldn't have done it without your help and all the resources of the FISD , this is indeed a great community and I'm honored to be part of it now.

I definitely will try to make some abs paste, The only reason I didn't do it it was cuz I lost a bit of weight and I was hoping to get rid of the shim altogether , but that's wishful thinking hahah.

Thanks everybody for the help and kind words

Oso

Edited by OsotheBear

You keep going with that weight loss idea! Nothing says you are on any time frame to apply for Centurion. It is an honorable goal that will make your dream come....well...true-er!!!!