Storing/Transporting/Securing of your armor hints?

For the bucket bags you can actually get a cheap motorcycle helmet bag for about $15, then just take it to any embroidery shop to have whatever you want put on it. Here are some of mine:

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Ed - the one bag certainly has an FISD patch now - they weren't available at the time I bought the bags and took the pix.

Marco - yup - my Dad's side is mixed German/Czech from the Bavarian/Bohemian area when the borders were a bit different (we think it was about 1865-1866). I understand the spelling was Höfer originally but like many Höfers arriving in America the spelling got changed to whatever the immigration official thought was correct (e.g. Hofer, Hoefer, Hoffer, Hoeffer, with Hoeffer being the least common derivation).

I'd certainly ship to Germany if I made the things, but I don't do runs, and actually got them as part of a run someone else did. Looking at the result though, if I needed another (and I do), I'm just going to buy the bag myself and take it to a local place and say "make it look like this". The price tags were still on them, and I do believe they were only $15 or so per bag. I think the stitching etc. was another $10 or so per bag.

i was at Sports Authority at the local mall yesterday, and found this amazinig hockey equipment bag for only $25.. i looks a lot like the one featured in dagobah swamp! i contemplated purchasing it. I can't seem to find it on their website, but they had 2 or 3 dozen on the shelves... hopefully it will be there next week after i get paid!

next step is the PVC frame on the inside for rigidity