TK-51410 requesting ANH Stunt EIB [MTK][365]

Thank you in advanced for the time looking over and reviewing my application process.  I am a new member of the 501st, and looking to hopefully join the ranks of those who have earned EIB

Armor= MTK
Helmet= MTK
Blaster= Hasbro Doopy Conversion

Height = 5 ft, 11 in
Weight = 145Ibs
Boots = TK boots
Canvas belt = Trooperbay
Electronics= Aker/icomm
Neck Seal =Trooperbay

Photos

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

option1image.jpg

option2.jpg

The only thing i find bothering for EIB is the asymmetry between your left and right biceps, and you left and right forearms too. i would really take the time to resize them evn if it's kind of a difficult decision to take.

Good luck for your appilcation!

And very nice helmet off picture BTW ;)

Looking good!  I would definitely resize the left bicep as said above. The kidney piece looks upside down, the bottom edge is longer than the top. Just check this measurement to be sure. The armor will fit you better everything is lined up. I don't think any of this would keep you from EIB. Good luck!

Have to agree, the right forearm (on your right arm) looks too wide around your body.  Retrimming it to be more form fit would be good.  Also the space between the right forearm and bicep is too wide.  Try to bring them closer together.

Left bicep (on your left arm) could be trimmed down to match the right better.

Otherwise great work and good luck on approval!

Edited by Echo

Hey there, James! You don;t see too many MTK builds. You did this one well.  There are some photos and details that need to be addressed before I can pass you for EIB. 

CRL and Other Requirements:

A couple of required photos are missing. I need a shot of both sides of your helmet. I need to be certain of all detail aspects of your helmet which leads me to the other photo I need and that is the back of your helmet. Next, I need pics of both sides of your blaster. I need to confirm that your scope is the correct style as well. Nice work on that lower row of vent holes in front of the mag housing!!!  Th last required shot is of the fasteners you used to connect your holster. 

The only issue that I see that needs to be corrected to pass for EIB is the rivets on your sniper plate. This is something that is allowed for basic approval, but to venture into EIB status, this needs to be removed. You can always mix up some ABS paste with scrap ABS shavings and acetone to seal up the rivet holes, then you can glue and clamp it to your shin. Make sure it is lined up with the ridge line at the top of your shin. 

Other-Armor Fit, Assembly

Several other troopers have mentioned about the roominess of your left bicep and right forearm. Adjusting these two parts and making them a bit smaller will go a long way in the over all balanced look of your armor as well as the comfort in wearing it. Last bit. I would recommend contacting Mike and asking him to verify that you have the kidney attached correctly. The Kidney should not have an upward direction towards the ab plate. it should be mostly level around your back. I saw that you marked "up" with an arrow on it, but I would contact him to make sure.

This is some awesome looking armor. You have done a very nice job and are really close. Please make these changes and hopefully you will shoot for Centurion!!!! We look forward to your update!

Hey there, James! You don;t see too many MTK builds. You did this one well.  There are some photos and details that need to be addressed before I can pass you for EIB. 

A couple of required photos are missing. I need a shot of both sides of your helmet. I need to be certain of all detail aspects of your helmet which leads me to the other photo I need and that is the back of your helmet. Next, I need pics of both sides of your blaster. I need to confirm that your scope is the correct style as well. Nice work on that lower row of vent holes in front of the mag housing!!!  Th last required shot is of the fasteners you used to connect your holster. 

The only issue that I see that needs to be corrected to pass for EIB is the rivets on your sniper plate. This is something that is allowed for basic approval, but to venture into EIB status, this needs to be removed. You can always mix up some ABS paste with scrap ABS shavings and acetone to seal up the rivet holes, then you can glue and clamp it to your shin. Make sure it is lined up with the ridge line at the top of your shin. 

Several other troopers have mentioned about the roominess of your left bicep and right forearm. Adjusting these two parts and making them a bit smaller will go a long way in the over all balanced look of your armor as well as the comfort in wearing it. Last bit. I would recommend contacting Mike and asking him to verify that you have the kidney attached correctly. The Kidney should not have an upward direction towards the ab plate. it should be mostly level around your back. I saw that you marked "up" with an arrow on it, but I would contact him to make sure.

This is some awesome looking armor. You have done a very nice job and are really close. Please make these changes and hopefully you will shoot for Centurion!!!! We look forward to your update!

Thank you very much, I have these photos, I simply must of forgotten to include them. I will get them up once I take care of the sniper knee plate!  Thanks

As for the armor fit, I have begun working towards getting this addresses, as I started with my left bicep!  Its a long process, but I should get it taken care of soon!  As for the Kidney plate, I think im nutz, but it seemed to fit much nicer that way than the other way.  I will check out the other way and see whats up with it, I might have it upside down.

Once again thank you, and I hopefully will get these things for you as soon as I have some free time!

• 1 month later...

Hi there again,

I wanted to officially get all my photos over to you and hopefully get passed :)

Since posting my first time I have had the opportunity to have my first troop (no broken parts or anything) and have placed an order for a set of animated clone armor!

Here are all the pics you should need, knee plate fixed and the scope should be the correct one as its the one that came in my kit :)

Here you go!

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Also sorry about the shotty photo job, I took these on the fly in my kitchen!  hahaha

Alright, Jim!!! Dang...nice job on that sniper knee plate repair! No one could tell! As for your scope, I just needed to see that it had been modded. Thank you for your follow-up. Welcome and congratulations on your new EIB award!!! Well done! 

I didn't see this in your previous pics, but you might want to consider a more mechanical means of attaching your belt to the ab plate like snaps. If you are animated in your armor, Velcro can make weird ripping noises and actually allow your belt to fall out of position. It should sit directly against  (if not overlap slightly) the bottom of the button plate. Your is drooping slightly. 

You are one Sterling based blaster and some photos away from Centurion. We hope to see your application there one day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congrats Jim

I know I'm late to the congrats but you deserve it. I followed your MTK build to help me finish my MTK.

I just need to be brave enough to apply for EIB as well. :)