ESB Handguards- Suitable for EIB or Centurion?

Ratchet

The CRL states

"If silk or satin gloves are worn, the hand plates shall have the correct visible stitching pattern using black cotton, with a five point/star pattern, equally spread out with 2 on each side and 1 in the middle front, and needs to be double stitched at each point. "

I was thinking would it be acceptable to stitch the hand guards to elastic straps rather than the silk glove itself?

Thoughts and feedback please!!!

Ratchet

Sewing directly to the glove is better, but I have done them another way too. You glue the straps inside the hand plate as you want, then drill the holes for stitching and sew loops to mimic the look. That way, you get the look of them being sewn on without them actually being sewn on.

• Like 2

Sewing directly to the glove is better, but I have done them another way too. You glue the straps inside the hand plate as you want, then drill the holes for stitching and sew loops to mimic the look. That way, you get the look of them being sewn on without them actually being sewn on.

That's what I was working towards, just not sure if it has any real benefit as you say Gazmosis