Out Of The Box TM ESB TK, Looking like it came straight out of Cloud City Garisson...

Got Home late last night to a Killer Surprise on my porch. This Armour is Beautiful. I am beyond stoked. :dancing-trooper:

image_zps4a532846.jpg

image_zps3a01f77c.jpg

My Brother... Funny Guy...

image_zps687260f0.jpg

image_zpsec34adac.jpg

image_zpsd38d319e.jpg

image_zps449aaf9f.jpg

image_zps1a3e89d4.jpg

image_zps93bead20.jpg

Ok, I'm Just going to soak this in...

Edited by Cantina Security

image_zps7dd6665f.jpg

image_zpsf89f132f.jpg

image_zps9f237988.jpg

My Brothers truck, we always call the Stormtrooper...

image_zps1a9c2773.jpg

Need To Get some White boots, and a proper blaster. This IS fantastic. Thank You Paul, You are awesome....

Thanks fellas, I appreciate that . I have a few other projects in the works and will add to the collection later.

Now I wanted to reiterate , this kit was constructed by Paul , Trooper Master himself. It was a pleasure working with Paul throughout this build, both planning and construction as well as delivery. Paul was very thorough and always answered my questions promptly and with very educated answers. All went well, and I also received a helmet kit, to give the lid a go myself. I will be starting a build thread on that soon. That lid will go ANH.

Thanks for looking, and if your in the market for a fully constructed suit, look up TM, you will not be disappointed ....

Awesome! Although you need to work out a way to get the boots on the manequins.

Yeah, one will go on no problem, the other has the foot support through the heel. I had some socks on them, which was ok, but kinda looked silly... How about painting the feet white...lol...

MD-7001FT Roxy Display , $129.00 , it is ok, I have seen a bendable display that would be ideal. These were fairly inexpensive and readily available.

I am 5' 7" , so yes I am short, I guess, but this armor makes me stand tall and proud...

TM is awesome, good luck .

TM is a quality product made to be as accurate as he can make it. And it shows. TM might also be the most easily available replacement parts available, since he focuses on customer satisfaction.

Also, yes, 5"6' or 5"7 is a little on the short scale for an accurately sized armour. Personally I'm 5"10' (and very slim, although irrelevant) and I consider myself to be at the short end of the scale.

Really. When stukatrooper, myself and another UKG trooper met a bunch of the original troopers the one thing most of them had in common was they were all short :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

OK, so i figured i would post a few pictures of the individual pieces of armour. Paul was a pleasure to work with and really went out of his way to make sure i was satisfied. The armour was fitting like a glove, and was very comfortable to wear. here are a few photos.

image_zps1fdb662e.jpg

image_zpsbe7de58a.jpg

image_zpsecce09b5.jpg

image_zps2cff43bc.jpg

image_zps84cf6d62.jpg

image_zpsfd642abf.jpg

image_zpsc08844b1.jpg

image_zpsf05fa57c.jpg

image_zps2d0356b7.jpg

image_zps59ebd2d8.jpg

image_zps0740502c.jpg

image_zpsbdb87d40.jpg