Holocron Lightsabers?

Alright, I was going to post this on Flagship Eclipse but that would require making a new user and its a bit tricky to do that from my phone. If this is the wrong place to ask let me know and I'll delete it. 

So i was looking for a place to get lightsaber hilts for my brother, the only problem is i don't want to break the bank. Seems like everything out there is either cheaply made or over $300. That is when i stumbled across this guy on Esty.com: http://www.etsy.com/listing/108963266/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-starkiller?ref=shop_home_active_4 . I have heard a few good things from others around on other forums, but i wanted to ask the experts. Has anyone ever bought from Holocron? Does he do good work with his sabers? Also, where did you get your saber from?

I bought the Starkiller saber you have linked for my wife (building her a TKC), only I got it through eBay, not Esty. Same seller though. And it only took a couple of weeks to receive it as far as I remember. It's a good looking saber, bright, with nice weathering, but definitely NOT a battle saber. If you're looking for a saber to do a lot of fancy twirling or battling, this is not it. I'd only recommend it for hanging on your belt, posing for photos, or very light flipping around. Some of the pieces are just glued on and will start flying off if you get too crazy. This is what happened to me anyway. I've since modified it with a good set of bunny ears from CSS and have added sound. I still have some more mods to make, but it was a good start for what I needed. Hope that helps...

• 4 months later...