A Small, Slightly Beat-up, Brown Box Arrived Recently. Doopydoos Full Resin ANH E-11 Build.

Thank you, Matt!

The build was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed the creating the thread as much as the build itself. I'm both pleased and proud that others can benefit in some way from my experience.

Be sure to post your own build thread, and as you've seen, the FISD will come to your aid if needed!

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Ricky!  It is definitely something that I'm quite proud of.  I look back at myself staring at pieces of it in January and thinking "I just hope I can actually build this thing" and I look at what I accomplished and yeah.... very proud of it!  :D

i legit just sat here and read this over the past hour for i am building mine. judging from how you built yours im quite on track. i will be ordering the SMG folding stock and the optics for the scope! thanks for the tips and i will be looking at this constantly for answers! thanks for the great detailed build!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Kyle! Happy (as always) to be of help to my fellow Troopers!!!

It probably seems odd to see an update to a blaster build that was completed about three or four months ago, but there are two reasons.

1: I've been compiling a "Table of Contents" for the build thread, and I'll be editing that into page one pretty soon.

2: Way back in May, I told Aaron that if this build thread reached more than 9000 views, I'd add a special GIF to it.

I'll readily admit that I'm a few views late, but the views are here, so here is the GIF, enjoy! LoL

OVER9000GIF_zpsz6uk6x2k.gif

Edited by Dark CMF

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Don!

Thank you as well, YessRam.  I'm pleased that the build was helpful to you.  I do have an armor build thread as well, yes.  You can find the link in my signature below.

Always a pleasure to assist other Troopers/Cadets -- Troopers Helping Troopers!!  ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been sitting staring at my pile of assorted pieces for my Doopy build for a couple of days, there's lots of pieces since I bought T-Jay's mod set and new power cylinders from Playfulwolfcub for it.

Of course then I went and bought a Sterling and really side tracked myself.

Anyway, having just re-read your build, I think it's time I got back into it, after all I hopefully have some RT-Mod armour coming in August, hope I have enough time to be ready for it :)

Thanks for the inspiration..........now to tackle the dismantling of my ebay Monocular.....

Art

• Like 1

Humbled and honored to serve as inspiration to you.  

You've got this, Art...  Looking forward to your progress!   :D

(Congratulations on the impending big brown box day...  We need more RT-Mod Tower Troopers!!!)

Edited by Dark CMF
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Sorry to ask after a very long forum, which has been semi resolved. But I was wondering where I can get a link to HOW TO BUILD or HOW TO BUY a build for this to assemble based off these images and walkthrough. Working on a TK armor and all the components and it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 1

Not problem asking questions, Kevin.  

What specifically are you looking to find?  The build thread here is one of the "HOW TOs."  There are many here at FISD, and depending on which type of kit you are building, some may be more highly recommended for your use.

I'm not sure if I understand your question very fully, unfortunately.

What type of kit do you have, or are you waiting for? 

• Like 1

Hey Tim I have just received my Doopydoos E11 kit and thought it a good idea to read some of the build threads and came across this one.

I just need to say that what you have built is amazing but what's even more extraordinary is the fantastic effort in putting together such a detailed and helpful step by step guide.

I will definitely use this thread as my main point of reference in my own build and am sure that what you have done here, along with the helpful comments and suggestions from various other contributors, has and will help many others.

It's great to see so many likeminded people working together for the good of everyone.

For the glory of the empire.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed it is, Chris!

I'd like to say that in the early stages so far, your build thread looks poised to pick up the torch and carry it even further. ;) Keep up the great work!

Thanks very much for your kind words and encouragement Tim I hope that I can continue to carry the touch though my build is only one of a good many excellent build threads some of which I think are unbelievable.

To be honest when I first received my resin kit I simply thought of gluing it all together and spraying with black paint however it is threads like this one, Tino's thread and more recently Twnbrother's thread amongst others that have inspired me to give it a go and make the blaster as realistic as I can manage.

Edited by Thrawn's guard
  • Like 2

I don't know about everyone else, but I had that moment as well. LoL All those parts, never done it before. I definitely considered just gluing it together. ;)