[Help] Stormtrooper helmet Kit -Screen accurate on Ebay

Pumpkins

Yeaha! Thank you, very interesting pics.<br />At least wie can say that it's not a RS recast. Also no tear detail, strange cap'n'back with a really strange round bump in the top... <br /><br />Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk<br /><br />

It's normal for a sandtrooper.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Ā 

:laugh1: yes, my fault, I know, that the Mac helmet is a sandtrooper in these pics. I was not precise enough, I didnƂĀ“t meant the tear stripes, I meant the slight "bump" in the tear detail that is visible on a RS or TM helmet, but not visible on TE-lineage helmets cause TE (Matt Gauthier) removed this detail (or wasnƂĀ“t able to cast it). This is one of the easy tells to make out an unaltered TE-lineage helmet from a first gen/proper cast.

Ā 

Here a pic of my TM, in the red circle you can see this impression/bump. If you got one in hand feeling is better than seeing it.

Ā 

tearbump_zps33f82e99.jpg

Ā 

And here a pic of an ATA (TE-lineage) which is missing this detail/bump/impression:

Ā 

IMG_0757_zps028336de.jpg

Ā 

Cheers!

It was removed by TE and Gino as a "tell" to spot fakes from genuine helmets. Hence all TE linage helmets are missing it as long as it was not added afterwards by someone altering their moulds.

Ā 

All stunts, and to a lesser degree hero helmets had the detail. It's a feature of the mould it came from. Saying that sandtroopers didn't have it is just plain false as the helmets are identical to TK.

Ā 

movealong2.jpg

Ā 

All stunts, and to a lesser degree hero helmets had the detail. It's a feature of the mould it came from. Saying that sandtroopers didn't have it is just plain false as the helmets are identical to TK.

Ā 

movealong2.jpg

Ā 

I was not referring to this lump. I misunderstood what he was talking about. I thought he was talking about the painted details.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hi all

Ā 

While im sorting some photos, which I will publish as promised, I'll try one more time in here to demonstrate that my Helmet is not a recast, as to be honest I've been a little offended by some of the comments andĀ someĀ attitudes.

Ā 

I've attached an image on the next post.

Ā 

Deleted:

Ā 

Sorry folks, this post is down, as there appears to be a member in here following me about and causing trouble.

I'll leave the pics up, but tbh, i doubt ill be back in here, im just cannot be bothered with it all.

I heard that FISD was a great place to get help on builds, but all it turns out is people have ignored the obvious and wish to cause trouble. oh well!

Edited by Mac

• 1 month later...

It's been months and he hasn't posted a picture of the original helmet. There's most likely no original helmet and simply a recast. If he had one he'd already post it.