Just ordered armor any tips appreciated

I have ordered my first armor set, I am waiting on a set from RS. In the meantime I have been reading a lot here. I do believe the helmet kit is stunt and not hero. I would like to set it up for possible EIB as it put it together. I have also been looking into a fan set up and possibly an iComm setup with wireless mic. Other than the obvious measure twice cut once any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Merritt

Welcome aboard brother! Congrats on the new armor and I am sure you are looking forward to your first brown box. Best advice is to shoot for at least EIB right out of the gate. You will find it is not any more work to get the extra accuracy if you do it from the beginning. You will find that everyone on the forum will be more than happy to help you with your build. I think what helped me out the most when I started, was looking at a bunch of builds on the forum. Look at pinned builds and use them as a bit of a template. Make sure it lines up with all of the EIB requirements so you don't have a bunch of redo's. Ask questions often! Just my two pennies!