New airsoft MK4 L2A3 soon on market

skyone

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i don't know if it was posted, but there is a new airsoft sterling on sale

this time is the L2A1 (that should look the same of L2A3, the one used on ANH)

Estimated Arrival 12/2014: Matrix Full Steel WWII Sterling L2A1 Airsoft AEG Submachine Gun

http://www.evike.com/products/50076/

sterling-8.jpg

sterling-3.jpg

sterling-5.jpg

sterling-7.jpg

sterling-4.jpg

the grip is wrong

I'm pretty sure they know the grip is wrong...watch the video - they had to pack the entire gear drive inside the grip.

The battery packs are specially made and tuck in beside the barrel.

The grip may be wrong so they could fit the mechanism, but hey, it fires full auto!  Not a bad trade-off.

Edited by usaeatt2

sure there always is a reason.  the front where the grip meets the barrel is actually more bullnose on this one

Keep your hand wrapped around the grip and if anyone tries to inspect or point out inaccuracies, unleash a FURY of airsoft pellets on them...  How does it look now?  :D

sure there always is a reason.  the front where the grip meets the barrel is actually more bullnose on this one

Progress is a slow process. Whining like this will only make people stop trying. It is the reason why we can't have nice things.

On 11/18/2014 at 10:58 PM, gazmosis said:

$500. That's painful

nope, we are making confusion

in this thread now are discussed two Sterling ASG

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 1 year later...

Hey guys have anyone buy/compare the Beta Project Airsoft Sterling L2A3?

How accurate is it in terms of scale to the real one? I might be able to get one from Hongkong

rsov_betaproject_sterling_05.jpg

Edited by pappy

Hey guys have anyone buy/compare the Beta Project Airsoft Sterling L2A3?

How accurate is it in terms of scale to the real one? I might be able to get one from Hongkong

rsov_betaproject_sterling_05.jpg

I just bought a Beta Project Sterling AEG on sale Boxing Day. The scale is very accurate, overall length is exactly identical to the real thing. There are a few dimensions that are slightly off however these are negligable, the real issue is the grip and rear end cap.

I'm lucky I was even able to find one here in Canada, import laws on air powered BB guns and pellet guns are a bit strict here. Though I found two stores that had it in stock, so I waited until Boxing Day and sure enough they were having a store wide sale. I raced there and picked one up, I have big plans for converting it. I know it has it's inaccuracies concerning the grip and rear end cap but it's actually a great base to start from, the dimensions and overall scale are pretty close to the real thing. Here's a good comparison video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88T_XU9yLsk. Mine did not come with an orange tip, it's black like the rest of the gun. With some planning and work I'm hoping to remedy the differences between this airsoft gun and a real sterling SMG. I'm currently collecting a sort of customized "completion kit" do to so. It's coming along nicely so far, will be making a build thread when I have something to post.

Edited by SlyFox740

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 9:07 PM, jkno said:

Kyairsoft seems to want to make an E-11 Stormrooper blaster

They already made a DL-44

Well Kyairsoft did not make the DL-44 but they are offering a kit based on the already available WE M712 Airsoft Pistol, also they are not making the E-11. S&T Airsoft is making the E-11 based on their already available Sterling AEG. It's been posted on the "Coming Soon" section of their website forever, along with the typo in the title; "E-11 Blacter" Lol.

---------

That's not even the funniest part, If you look really close at the product photos, particularly the folding stock/foregrip you can see that it is nothing more than a resin cast E-11 build, most likely with an aluminum pipe. I wonder what it will actually look like once they start producing these.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working