People are just crazy!

Tolo

I bought one... :laugh1:  Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.  Not sure who would pay that price, but I did like the little banner stating "free shipping". At that price it had better be free.

I bought one... :laugh1: Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face. Not sure who would pay that price, but I did like the little banner stating "free shipping". At that price it had better be free.

Free shipping worldwide...at this price I would deliver it myself lolll

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It isn't even pristine! There are tons of sharpie markings....

Even in pristine condition, it's not worth that money.

You should put a set of handguards on e-bay and ask 6000$. If you get it, I want 10% of it loll.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

That is the auction with the most pictures i habe seen so far. Wow. I kept scrolling and scrolling. This Person already spent 15000 bucks at eBay-fees :D

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

There is no Jar Jar Binks hand signature! That is why this is not a million roubles sale (in my country currency) :)

And... thanks to the seller for every page pictures, it's greatly save my money to read this book :)

I bought one... :laugh1:  Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.  Not sure who would pay that price, but I did like the little banner stating "free shipping". At that price it had better be free.

Interesting.

Are you one of the (10) watching as well?

Little late for Christmas!  :D

Although I realize the seller spent a lot of time and potentially money collecting these autographs, I'm with jannick on this one. I have quite a few pieces of signed memorabilia from athletes and celebrities, but they're almost all "To Bobby" on the autographs, or there's a photo of me with them along with the piece.

There's a lot of folks who just collect autographs and/or sell them.  That makes sense to me, as people will buy - I just don't really understand the buyers.

Copy paste from sellers own description:

Item specifics
Condition:
Brand New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. See the seller’s listing for full details

Then how did he get the autographs in there??

Be carefull. You just might end up with what is described, and not what is shown ;)
Like the guy who spent 400£ on a picture of a Xbox 1.

I'm no autpgraph expert and it is a nice collection of autpgraphs, but, sorry but they are not that rare. Some are harder to obtain than the others, but not that difficult to get them. And some are redundant seeing them for a lot more than once: Ian McDiarmid, Kenny Baker, Tem Morrison, Carrie Fisher etc. The price is waaaay too high.