first build of TK and want to order it correctly

Ok so I am, 6'5" and 170 normally 5-7 pounds on the lite side of that does anyone have a suggestion for an armor kit. I am all legs and arms i would like to get the ATA as my buddy says it is quite a fantastic kit to work with but dont know if it will fit my streched frame.  But I am looking for our taller troopers to have suggestions if another armor maker would be a better option, as i want to only order 1 kit to start.  After i get my official TK id, I would do a fun one thinkin a trooper from "Death Trooper" book.

Greetings Jason, and welcome to FISD!

There is a thread in this same "Getting Started" forum that directly addresses which armor kits are best for larger/bigger troopers.  I apologize, I'd have posted the link for you but for some reason, I'm unable to copy and paste at the moment (I have no idea why). 

I'm not quite as tall as you are, but I am a little taller than the average trooper (I'm 6'2" and 225) and I am on the wait list for RT-Mod armor.  I made my decision after reading that forum thread and looking at a lot of build threads and EIB/Centurion applications.

Good luck, and again - welcome!

I'd have posted the link for you but for some reason, I'm unable to copy and paste at the moment (I have no idea why). 

Here's the link Tim couldn't copy for you. Based on what I've seen and read, RT-Mod is probably the best choice for you based on height.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

• 4 months later...