Are there no Elite troopers left?

Daetrin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if you guys have noticed or not but I have not been posting much in the past few months. I check this site and try to keep up with my reading everyday but this summer has been nuts! Me and the wife have separated and it looks like it will be a complete divorce soon. So at 33 years old I have moved back in with my parents. Actually could be a good thing as my mom is my seamstress for all things costume wise. But it has been crazy with all the summer activies and trying to fit everything in. I'm looking forward to getting the softball season wrapped up here in the next few weeks and then the big push to make elite status by Halloween for sure! Hopefully sooner!

Doh! I've been through the big D too my friend (at 32) and thankfully there were no kids involved, but still it was a stressful process until I moved out and got set back up. Best wishes to you my friend!

I was wondering what happend to ya. Hey look at it this way, if the Empire wanted you to have a wife, they'd have issued you one. Little military humor there. Best o luck Tim, hope to see you posting again soon!

I'm going for ANH Elite. Just need all the stuff to arrive. Dude was about to form my FX, but he got the wrong ABS delivered, wasn't glossy enough :-( So he has to wait for a new shipment. But as soon as it's in house, the work begins!!

I was wondering what happend to ya. Hey look at it this way, if the Empire wanted you to have a wife, they'd have issued you one. Little military humor there. Best o luck Tim, hope to see you posting again soon!

Ā 

Ā 

I love military humor! Thanks for the laugh and the support guys!

Well, this process has taken a backseat, so has my posting, with me trying to start my photography business. I might not make it this year unfortunately. I think I'm going to order a new set of armor next year so I can have a fresh start. Too much work trying to get the "gift armor" to elite status. I would have to replace too many parts and I could pay for a new suit for around the same cost.

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking I might X-Mas gift myself a set of armor (maybe just FX, or birthday it to myself, it's a little closer), just need McHell to realize I'm the second-best grillman in the store, I need better pay! But I WILL be going ANH elite off the bat.

Ā 

Well, that suit and I'll need a better bucket, and a blaster, and...

I'm almost done with my ESB elite. Waiting on my TE2 helmet to arrive from Mike and then I have to finsih that bad boy. I am buying one of Makerofthings resin E-11s this week. After that I'll be submitting pics for ESB Elite! :D

Ooh, ooh, ooh... :unsure:

Ā 

Please, please, please hang on to some elite goodies...especially the gold challenge coin!

Ā 

I'm trying to get my elite status as fast as I can but I've got alot on my plate right now... :rolleyes:

Ā 

I'm almost there...(yeah, right!)

Ā 

T :salute:

Working on mine right now, I expect to have enough done to meet the minimum qualifications for ANH Elite by the end of the week. :D

Ā 

I actually plan on going beyond posted Elite standards on my FX by trimming the chestplate, tapering the thighs, etc. I figured I'd get everything done first before submitting pics.