pipe kit or toy conversion?

Perotis

I would prefer the Hasbro conversion. It comes with the benefit of keeping the lights and sounds of the Hasbro blaster. I wouldn't be good at wiring up soundboards, or anything intricate (imo) like that, so the Hasbro fits the bill just fine for me. 

But I agree with Tolo, get the pipe kit if you're into the whole accuracy thing. If you're not shooting for EIB, get the Hasbro conversion kit.

Edited by SolidScrafty

I dislike the hasbro because it is too difficult to make it look accurate.

pipe builds can be hollow and have the right size and shapes.

you will need the scope and counter which he sells on ebay

then you will need the sight rail, T Tracks and some other parts that I offer

Like the clip end and lock parts to dress up the clip assembly.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22989-replacement-clip-end-and-lock/

v4VDALy.jpg

Dave, you've pretty much heard all of the pros and cons.  LoL

For the pipe build, you basically need to add a piece of PVC pipe to replace the barrel assembly (and all of the other pieces above that Vern pointed out).  It will require some drilling/cutting/shaping, but since the inside is a larger diameter you can put the electronics into it more easily - as has already been mentioned.  Look at some build threads of pipes and see what is entailed, gauge your skills against what is done or see if you have someone that will help you I suppose, if necessary.

Having said all that, I'd personally go with the pipe for the anti-Hasbro conversion reasons that have already been stated.  If nothing else should you ultimately decide to go for EIB and Centurion, you'll have to completely replace the E-11.

Edited by Dark CMF

Like Vern said, the accuracy is not there. Don't get me wrong, I do have a hasbro kit, but, I got it done just for the heck of it and I never troop with it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I've been flipping on deciding whether to do my own Doopydoos or go for one of the Hyperfirms.  I keep reading that the Hyperfirms will take a beating, but folks are usually referring to the larger weapons.

Admittedly, I'm a bit of a klutz to begin with - no telling what will happen once I'm in my armor.  Does the Hyperfirm E11 hold up better to TKs with butter gloves?

I've been flipping on deciding whether to do my own Doopydoos or go for one of the Hyperfirms. I keep reading that the Hyperfirms will take a beating, but folks are usually referring to the larger weapons.

Admittedly, I'm a bit of a klutz to begin with - no telling what will happen once I'm in my armor. Does the Hyperfirm E11 hold up better to TKs with butter gloves?

I love my hyperfirm. Would not change it for anything.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I never got into making my Hasbro kit, and one of the reasons is that even when finished it will not look that right. IMO go for the pipe or wait for full kit. Doopys kits (not Hasbro conversion of course) are also more accurate than Hyperfirm, though Hyperfirm being rubber is a bit sturdier.