Original helmets and suits...

Daetrin

From a quote by TrooperExpert:

Here is a list of the known helmets and suits out in the world (collectors hands). I do know peoples names but to be nice, I will not name them.

ANH:

Standard helmet (TE #1)

"set for Stun' helmet (TE #2)

one stunt helmet in the LFL archives (5 holed version)

One Jason Joiner restored (BADLY should not have been done)

One ANH Hero in LFL archives (NOT Mark Hamill's helmet)

One ANH helmet (0wned by Mark Hamill Not sure of version)

Stop that ship sandtrooper helmet (screenused.com)

Move along helmet (bought at Christies auction)

Suits:

LFL has 6 suits and one IS Mark Hamills suit, as it is cut down and smaller for the chest and other parts. I found this one while at the archives with the other 5.

to date, no suits or parts have surfaced. Sad.. :(

ESB

2 helmets known to exhist sold via auction

One ESB head to toe suit sold at Christies auction house in 1998. Owner is unknown and has never been able to be identified

ROTJ

19 helmets and suits in the LFL archives. I found, handled and identified all of these for them while there this last year. Most of the helmets are white, maybe one or two beige ones. The armor is all white that we found.

there are at least 3 known in the LA area.

There is one in NY

One in Maryland

There are 2-3 in England

one in the US at an undisclosed location

There are more but the ROTJ helmets change hands so often it is hard to keep track sometimes. I did know where 10-12 were once, but that was a while ago.

ROTJ Suits

There was one sold in minnesota of all places in 1999 and it has never been seen since. I had the pics of it and lost it in a hard drive accident.

There is the one I used to own at an undisclosed location and I may be buying it back! WOOHOO!

There is the one in the UK that is not screen used, but still considered real since it is mostly identical to how the originals were assembled and strapped. Taking nothing away from it, it is still a great piece and worth having.

Robert Watts production designer and 2nd unit director of ROTJ has a head to toe suit in his collection and it can be seen behind him on the empire of dreams dvd.

So, thats basically it.. if we find more, nice to add them to the list. So buy them when you find them!

Matt/STE