Tall and Skinny. Need Help!?

Hi,

I'm originally from Ethiopia  so I have a thin tall but athletic build. I know there are a couple of topics on this already but I wanted recommendations for my particular measurements.

My weight/measurements are as follows:

Weight: 64kg/ 141 Pounds

Height: 182cm/ 5'11 Feet

Head: 56cm/ 22 Inches

Neck: 37cm/ 14.5 Inches

Chest: 92cm/ 36.2 Inches

Waist: 76cm/ 30 Inches

Biceps: 28cm/ 11 Inches

Forearms: 25cm/ 10.3 inches

Thighs: 50cm/ 19.6 Inches

Calves: 32cm/ 12.5 Inches

am I too skinny for any amour?

should I get pre-trimmed amour or not. I'm quit terrified of trimming my own and stuffing up.

I am looking to be quite active in my amour. e.g. light jogging, jumping. so materials that would accommodate that would be awesome.

I also don't want more black showing than usual. 

What type/model of amour would be best?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you :) 

I wouldnt say that is tall but you are skinny. However AP Armor will fit you quite nicely with your height and weight. They also have a trimmed option.

Yep, AP is made for you.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm about 5'10' and 120 lbs. I hear that ATA armor is geared toward smaller troopers and is more budget-friendly, but it's still a loose fit on me. I don't remember if ATA has the option of ordering armor pre-trimmed, but that's what email is for. I'll also agree that AP is a good choice, if you have the money for it.

If you go the pre-trimmed AP route, you may consider further trimming, or adding in some foam padding on the insides of some of your armor such as the forearms or thighs, to make them more snug.

should I get pre-trimmed amour or not. I'm quit terrified of trimming my own and stuffing up.

That's mostly everyone's attitude just starting out. Once you get a feel for the materials you're working with, you'll gradually feel more confident. Practice on some scrap plastic, or start something simple like your Thermal Detonator to give you that confidence boost.

For got to add my .02 about trimming armor.

I was worried about messing up my armor so I paid the extra to get it trimmed. Now that I am about 85% done with my build (all I have to do it the elastic strap fitting, TD and Belt) I found that that the trimming would have been easy and that I shouldnt have paid for it.

However because I have paid for it it allowed me to fininsh my armor really fast.