Doopydoo's Complete Resin kit E-11

hairball

Nicely done! That's on my "to-do" list too.

So, when will you build an armor  ^_^?

Im working on that, i have not ordered anything yet ,but seem im going for RS armor TK-style. But i have ordered a DLT-19, so looking very forward to begin..

Edited by hairball

Hey, Tim. I just used a small screw and a nut. The picture below do not illustrate something else ;-)

Screw-bolt-and-a-Nut.jpg

Drilled a hole in the selector and the handle then used some epoxy to glue it together. I first glues the nut in the handle and  let it dry. . After it had dryied i put the screw in with some glue on top and put the selector over it. Then let it to dry. 

Hey, Tim. I just used a small screw and a nut. The picture below do not illustrate something else ;-)

Screw-bolt-and-a-Nut.jpg

Drilled a hole in the selector and the handle then used some epoxy to glue it together. I first glues the nut in the handle and  let it dry. . After it had dryied i put the screw in with some glue on top and put the selector over it. Then let it to dry.

Excellent. Thanks, Ronny!

Will be using a lot of this. when(sometime in the far future) i start building my DVH kit!!

Good luck on the DVH kit! It requires quite some extra work compared to the Doopy but once it's finished, it looks nice  :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey dude, this build looks fantastic! I was wondering if you still had the Illustrator file for the base? If so would it be possible to get a copy please? 

yes, offcourse. drop me a pm with email and ill sendt it to everyone who want it

X78gvhY.jpg?1

Edited by hairball
  • Like 1