Doopydoo's Complete Resin kit E-11

hairball

Excellent result!! Really, really nice blaster!

You went so fast with such a nice finished piece, that's impressive ;)

Now you just have to send it to me as it looks like you used my TK ID in the counter  :lol:

I used among  your build as an inspiration so all credit goes to you... :-)

i made it at work, we have some machines that cut/drill in different materials . Its made of 10 mm black acrylic them 2 mm pvc, then 3 mm clear acrylic. Then super-glued. Dont think my boss would like me to start my own productions of stands, but who knows maybe.. :-( But i have a the illustrator(.ai) files if someone would like them.

For the time being im trying to join as a supporter, but how not gotten any invites for events here in Norway/oslo, so i can prove myself.

Edited by hairball

I WANT THAT STAND!!!!

What your Boss dont know, cant hurt him... right?? :D

;-) have have to see, maybe i can produce a limited number for sale her on white armor, but that would be next year. Going on hollyday today.

Edited by hairball

Excellent build and an excellent build thread.

My E-11 Doopydoos is paid for, but no word on them regarding shipping just yet - so I'm going to go with "It's on the way" for now. 

As a result of this, I'm truly grateful for this thread.  I'll be referencing it (and others, of course - so many great builds to look at) when I begin to assemble mine in the relatively near future.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Tim for your kind word. Very Inspiring for me to do more build. Feel free to ask me any question. (and a new build is coming, and its bigger and better)

As for Doopydoos i was notified when my parcel was dispatched from them on the email that i used when i ordered the kit. For me it took 4 weeks from ordering to receiving the kit, but Norway is not that far from UK.

Edited by hairball

Some minor tweak to the build:

Replaced the ammo counter with better graphics. 

9hMvQa4.jpg?1

Added a pin inside the hole in the stock. I know the gap above the pin should not be hollow but im pleased with the state that its in now. 

ShfK6yb.jpg?1

Made the iron-sight little thinner and smother. 

DmkqKDq.jpg?1

Edited by hairball

Added a pin inside the hole in the stock. I know the gap above the pin should not be hollow but im pleased with the state that its in now. 

ShfK6yb.jpg?1

Nicely done! That's on my "to-do" list too.

So, when will you build an armor  ^_^?