Anyone know where to get ANH tube transfers to paint?

Mac

Hi all, been looking round here to no avail!, need to find a reliable neat method of hand painting the tube strips on my ANH 2mm helmets. Im sure ive seen them somewhere, you literally stick them on and paint into the gaps. Also, any idea how long these last, one, two paints?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

You can download Pandatroopers templates here, I think they have been fixed, originaly 19mm wide, should be 16mm or get them from Trooperbay

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd revive this thread rather than start a new one - these are trooperbay's paint masks that come with the MTK kit. I can't find the thread that spoke about which one is left and right. I'm thinking the top one is on the left (pictured) and the bottom one is on the other sde Correct?

m2PiwxW.jpg

And...... which one is left/right. I'll search for your Centurion build and see if you passed ;)

I believe the bottom one in the picture goes on the left tube and the one on top goes on the right.  I think the stripes are suppose to curve away from the frown. 

I just went to our build thread Tony, and like most others, it's a bit hard to tell, but it looks like you did it the way of my first picture - top one on the left tube. More investigations required......

I just went to our build thread Tony, and like most others, it's a bit hard to tell, but it looks like you did it the way of my first picture - top one on the left tube. More investigations required......

Yep, I wasn't aware at the time of my build that there was a difference, but I'm sure as hell not going to remove the stripes and repaint them. ;)

On 3/4/2014 at 9:58 AM, Sith Lord said:

Thought I'd revive this thread rather than start a new one - these are trooperbay's paint masks that come with the MTK kit. I can't find the thread that spoke about which one is left and right. I'm thinking the top one is on the left (pictured) and the bottom one is on the other sde Correct?

Thanks Bobby. Your pic i still a bit hard to tell, but it does look like my first option above (which is wrong). So I need the bottom decal, which I'll say has the longer part of the curve on the first stripe at the top, on the left hand side.

The top decal is for the right hand side as you wear the helmet. When you look at the stripes from the side of the helmet, the are supposed to tilt forwards. You can see the lower decal stripes tilt forward and that goes on this side of the helmet we can see which is the left side.